3 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

4 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

5 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

Our favorite stylish celeb mamas

How amazing would it be to raid these mom's closets?

I love Halle Berry's dress!

by Black Fire on 2/20/2013 6:21:12 PM

i think jeesica alba and beyonce are my favorites!! they r so pretty!!

by coolsinger198 on 6/9/2012 11:35:52 AM

Victoria Beckham totally

by vintagedress0612 on 5/15/2012 11:44:58 AM

My mom dresses like a celebrity. She's always in trend. She's still young though so it makes sence.

by EliseLovesMagazines on 5/15/2012 10:05:38 AM

CALLING ALL DIRECTIONERS!!! Im going to the 1D concert houston TX on june 24!!!! I think it would be AWSOME to do a flash mob like before the concert or something!! Please message me or comment on my profile if u are goinv and want to participate in the flash mob!!! If some of your freinds are going thst dont have GL accounts they can still be a part of it!!! Just comment on mu profile and tell me how many of u can come!!!! Also comment on my profile for any questions!! Ill answer back!!! If we get enough people to do it, it will happen if not then we wont do it. I will start a club with updates and stuff !! Also comment if you want to help me plan it cuz i need help!!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! Thanks!!!

by ally =) on 5/14/2012 6:08:21 PM

I think Victoria Beckham is the most stylish celeb mom.

by otter77 on 5/13/2012 8:36:18 PM

I agree with supersingershannon. Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 5/13/2012 7:36:34 PM

I think Beyonce is the most stylish celeb mom.

by supersingershannon on 5/13/2012 6:41:06 PM

i love jessica alba's style

by j4zm09 on 5/13/2012 12:11:27 PM

HEY ALL MIDDLE SCHOOLERS!
Come join ClubMiddleSchooLGals! We all know middle school can be tough, and this club will help you through it all! We post tips and words to live by, and we all have amazing advice up our sleeves so hit us with whatever you've got!(: Interact with other Middle Schoolers and come join ClubMiddleSchoolGals! We are all one big happy family there(:

by Featherr.♥ on 5/13/2012 11:43:28 AM

MODMODMOD this summer I'm going on vacation with my family.
I'm really excited but the thing I'm not so excited about is going on a plane. This isn't my first time going on one but I haven't been on one for four years. I don't really know what I'm scared of but I just really don't want to go on a plane, and we're going on more than one plane to get to our destination. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

I totally understand! I'm not scared of planes but some of my friends get a little nervous, so I've been there Smile The best thing to do is take each portion as it comes. While you're waiting by the gate, don't let yourself get overcome with anxiety. Grab a soda, read your magazines, chat with your family, explore the airport, etc. Then, while you're boarding, just focus on boarding. Since you've been on a plane but not since 4+ years ago, ask your fam what to expect each step of the way. For example: Why are we driving all over before taking off? What does taking off feel like? What feels "normal" when we're up in the sky? What does turbulence feel like? You get the idea. Ask questions and be honest about your nerves from the beginning. Your fam loves you and will do what they can to calm ya down Smile As for being in the air, you could try a few different things: you could read/listen to music/watch a movie, or you could sleep. Personally, I've done both! It's up to you - but both strategies can make the plane ride go super fast! And always remember how exciting your trip will be once you've landed. It's worth getting on the plane so you can enjoy your fun vacation!
Lauren C.

by Sammy4457 on 5/13/2012 11:25:09 AM

I love Rachel Zoe! Laughing

by fungirl123 on 5/13/2012 10:31:56 AM

Beyonce definitely. You put my love on top. Hey Blue Ivy. Tell your mommy happy mother's day.

by zebralicious on 5/13/2012 10:01:36 AM

Love them all!

Twinkle, Twinkle Liam Payne, Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn!
One Direction is my life one day one day Eleanor will be Louis wifeFrown
Twinkle, Twinkle Liam Payne, Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn!
DID THAT CATCH YOUR EYES!
If it did then you are a DIRECTIONER!
Come join one or both of the 1D clubs I'm VP of called One Direction Infection!!! and One Direction Infection.
Check out my profile to check them out!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 5/13/2012 9:53:00 AM

Haha. It's my moms birthday today. On Mother's Day. I had to get her two presents. Smile Happy Birthday Mommy!

by bubblybug2000 on 5/13/2012 9:33:44 AM

V. Beckham is soooo super gorgeous. Love her!

by AlwaysDreamer on 5/13/2012 8:52:17 AM

My fav is beyonce totally

by Sheriell on 5/13/2012 1:19:32 AM

Jessica Alba and Halle Berry look pretty amazing!

by stylecrazy503 on 5/13/2012 12:47:19 AM

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY GUYS! REMEMBER TO TELL YOUR GREAT MOMS YOU TOTALLY LOVE THEM AND APPRECIATE THEM!

by lilyyum on 5/13/2012 12:34:04 AM

Rachel zoe has an AMAZING style!

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/13/2012 12:11:43 AM