11 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN stop biting your nails. Here's how:

12 HOURS AGO What's better than boots? (Hint: Nothing):

13 HOURS AGO 5 reasons you should join theatre right now:

Stinky butt? Say what?!

I don't want to spray perfume on my butt! What can I do to get rid of this never-get-out-of-seat-all-day funk?

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 5/14/2012 7:43:47 PM

CALLING ALL DIRECTIONERS!!! Im going to the 1D concert houston TX on june 24!!!! I think it would be AWSOME to do a flash mob like before the concert or something!! Please message me or comment on my profile if u are goinv and want to participate in the flash mob!!! If some of your freinds are going thst dont have GL accounts they can still be a part of it!!! Just comment on mu profile and tell me how many of u can come!!!! Also comment on my profile for any questions!! Ill answer back!!! If we get enough people to do it, it will happen if not then we wont do it. I will start a club with updates and stuff !! Also comment if you want to help me plan it cuz i need help!!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! Thanks!!!

by ally =) on 5/14/2012 6:10:18 PM

Mod mod mod
My feet stink. Bad. Like gagging, "Go change your socks!!" bad. I soak them when they get horrendous, but then when I put shoes on they just horrify me all over again. Got any tips?

Hey babe,

Definitely wash them every night.  I've also heard that putting baby powder in your shoes helps relieve any bad smells.  There's also a Gold Bond powder made specifically for feet.
Jordan S.

by lizziebang on 5/14/2012 4:25:55 PM

Ok, first of all, i'm probably sure she isn't the only one who has this problem. I mean, GL posts this stuff on here for a reason, to help all of us other girls.

by gldiva98 on 5/14/2012 2:02:34 AM

Okay there seriously is no reason to be rude because I am sure there are people saying this is gross that have problems that may seem "gross" to others. Also you clicked on the link to read it so don't be rude to the person who had this question or those who are answering it. This girl is brave for asking there is no reason to be mean.

by cece-marie on 5/13/2012 9:38:26 PM

No offense but this is a bit gross. I do not know why Girls Life has to post stuff like this. I am not trying to be rude or anything it is just I do not really want to read articles like this. Couldn't they just have answered her question directly to her instead of posting a whole article, just saying.

by angrybirds99 on 5/13/2012 8:50:37 PM

Stop being mean! People..
I had that same problem

by kat.anime on 5/13/2012 5:33:03 PM

thats brave to talk about it, agreed! But, it is gross. It;s not like it's her fault

by eat_sleep_dance on 5/13/2012 5:31:49 PM

Hey come on guys I agree with XxBriXD. At least she asked and she was brave and you can't comment saying no comment! Tong

by Princess Keziyah on 5/13/2012 12:48:48 PM

by j4zm09 on 5/13/2012 12:08:24 PM

If you oversleep, don’t miss out on breakfast. Spread some peanut butter and honey on whole-wheat toast. It’ll keep you energized until lunch!
Which school sport are you most likely to try out for?

Thong underwear is bad for your health.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!