2 HOURS AGO Get so-pretty Homecoming hair without the salon!: http://t.co/fRGFJyeRem

3 HOURS AGO Do guys like girls who wear makeup? http://t.co/6KjYr0Sxnk

4 HOURS AGO Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!: http://t.co/cZd847v8uS

COMMENTS

Stinky butt? Say what?!

I don't want to spray perfume on my butt! What can I do to get rid of this never-get-out-of-seat-all-day funk?

@New_York_City: First off, do not bring up religion. Bringing up even the MOST REMOTE thing about religion can set off controversy. Second of all, the situation won't get better by you just accusing people of being mean. Nd to hottie1250: Saying "Eww" is a part of life, too. get over it. It's gross. just saying it now. We aren't bullying her or harassing her in ANY WAY. Plus, it looks like she's already accepted that its gross, and she probably wont care at all. People are entitled to their opinion.

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 6/14/2012 5:17:23 PM

Guys, STOP being SO rude! If you don't like this "subject" WELL WHY DID YOU CLICK ON IT!?!

by doglover463 on 6/4/2012 3:08:46 PM

I kind of have this problem too- except my butt doesnt stink...I have to wear uniforms for school and i sit for a long period of time...when i get up, my butt feels all sweaty!! im always like, "whhaaaaa?"

by LexiLala:) on 5/31/2012 11:42:37 AM

My gosh! It is unbelievable how mean people can be. Especially on girls life. Guys, this website is about being nice to people and stuff. If it was for mean girls it would be called "Mean Girls Life" but it's not, so if you would like to be a member of that website (which it seems like most of you do) then why don't you go create that website? I feel for this girl, she is probably super embarassed about it and you guys are saying "THAT IS DISGUSTING!" or "Uh, eww..." and whattaya know, she could be reading your comments right now. You guys haven't found Jesus yet.

by New_York_City on 5/20/2012 7:44:08 PM

jeez people why do you have be so mean?! its life get over it! maybe it will happen to you one day you dont want ppl saying ewww gross would you? Karma WILL get u

by hottie1250 on 5/20/2012 5:24:05 PM

that must be terrible! as far as i know girls life is the most reliable website i know and they do stuff just for us! i would do what they say and your booty sitch should be gone

by hottie1250 on 5/20/2012 5:22:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I eat too much sweets... My mom is always bringing sweets home and by the next hour, they're practically GONE!!!
I keep getting lectures about eating too much but I do it again! -.- !!!
I have to control myself but I can't!
I can't even say that I can stop buying all of that stuff! I've tried that before and I just found loopholes. Please answer back soon!

Hey girl,

Try rationing yourself off them slowly by eating less and less each day, and save sweets as a reward for yourself when you get a good grade or do something else you're proud of. And try eating natural sugars, like fruits, which will make you want them less!

Meghan D.

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 5/19/2012 10:35:20 AM

i feel for you, wipe when you poo! jkjk

by smilygirl008 on 5/15/2012 7:57:27 PM

They should have suggested using powder, it's perfect to get rid of that sweaty feeling and the smell.

by pinkgumball on 5/15/2012 7:18:59 AM

why are people just commenting "Uh" and "gross" i just dont understand....get over it, would you?

by paxetcaritas101 on 5/14/2012 8:02:23 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 5/14/2012 7:43:47 PM

CALLING ALL DIRECTIONERS!!! Im going to the 1D concert houston TX on june 24!!!! I think it would be AWSOME to do a flash mob like before the concert or something!! Please message me or comment on my profile if u are goinv and want to participate in the flash mob!!! If some of your freinds are going thst dont have GL accounts they can still be a part of it!!! Just comment on mu profile and tell me how many of u can come!!!! Also comment on my profile for any questions!! Ill answer back!!! If we get enough people to do it, it will happen if not then we wont do it. I will start a club with updates and stuff !! Also comment if you want to help me plan it cuz i need help!!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! Thanks!!!

by ally =) on 5/14/2012 6:10:18 PM

Mod mod mod
My feet stink. Bad. Like gagging, "Go change your socks!!" bad. I soak them when they get horrendous, but then when I put shoes on they just horrify me all over again. Got any tips?

Hey babe,

Definitely wash them every night.  I've also heard that putting baby powder in your shoes helps relieve any bad smells.  There's also a Gold Bond powder made specifically for feet.
Jordan S.

by lizziebang on 5/14/2012 4:25:55 PM

Ok, first of all, i'm probably sure she isn't the only one who has this problem. I mean, GL posts this stuff on here for a reason, to help all of us other girls.

by gldiva98 on 5/14/2012 2:02:34 AM

Okay there seriously is no reason to be rude because I am sure there are people saying this is gross that have problems that may seem "gross" to others. Also you clicked on the link to read it so don't be rude to the person who had this question or those who are answering it. This girl is brave for asking there is no reason to be mean.

by cece-marie on 5/13/2012 9:38:26 PM

No offense but this is a bit gross. I do not know why Girls Life has to post stuff like this. I am not trying to be rude or anything it is just I do not really want to read articles like this. Couldn't they just have answered her question directly to her instead of posting a whole article, just saying.

by angrybirds99 on 5/13/2012 8:50:37 PM

Stop being mean! People..
I had that same problem

by kat.anime on 5/13/2012 5:33:03 PM

thats brave to talk about it, agreed! But, it is gross. It;s not like it's her fault

by eat_sleep_dance on 5/13/2012 5:31:49 PM

Hey come on guys I agree with XxBriXD. At least she asked and she was brave and you can't comment saying no comment! Tong

by Princess Keziyah on 5/13/2012 12:48:48 PM

.....ok

by j4zm09 on 5/13/2012 12:08:24 PM

Guys I wouldn't be saying ew, its not her fault.. I mean sure it sounds pretty weird and I feel bad for her.. I'm pretty sure everyone has some weird thing about their body that is embarrassing. Put at least she's brave to talk about it.

by XxBriXD on 5/13/2012 12:07:49 PM

OK.......

by ColosalMascara on 5/13/2012 10:16:21 AM

Say ew!!!

by Sarah510 on 5/13/2012 10:13:54 AM

Join my club get thin NOW! If you want to lose weight or just tone up! Come on and join!

by bubbles3956 on 5/13/2012 9:58:41 AM

you just commented ;)

by stars2010 on 5/13/2012 9:58:14 AM

Uh... Okay?

by New_York_City on 5/13/2012 9:26:20 AM

Um...no comment. REALLY gross.

by Sarah510 on 5/13/2012 8:45:21 AM