1 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

2 HOURS AGO This could be us at #Homecoming, but you playin' http://t.co/HsMGXHMz8v

2 HOURS AGO Certain secrets shouldn't be kept: http://t.co/2p1FS9qegF

COMMENTS

Why do guys want girls to make the first move?

Seems like a standoff to see who will ask who out first? Here's how to make that boy budge...

lol i agree i made the first move and i am shy around guys...lol it was on e-mail but when imet him i shared my pens lol

by sym10 on 3/10/2013 7:17:49 PM

ohmygosh. theres girls commenting with like older people problems (like highschool) and they're in like 6th grade
-_- slow down with the boys and enjoy being a kid.

Have a great day Lovies, <3 Kayla.

by kaylablaze33098 on 6/25/2012 4:15:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Okay so recently during baseball season,my dad coached this team,and there is this boy on the team that I really liked. He is a grade higher than me and a year-year and a half older than me. He's only talked to me twice,one we were making jokes of my shoes,and the second time it was the last time I got to see him,at the end of baseball season year party. He stared at me a while then when I got up he asked if I could refill his drink and then he said I was nice and all. The next time I'll get to see him is this coming up school year. I'll be in 6th grade and he'll be in 7th. Should I make the first move or just leave it be and find someone else next year? Thanks.

Hey girl!

I recommend focusing on having fun this summer since you won't see him until the fall. When next school year arrives, try and talk to him or text him if you have his number. There's nothing wrong with making the first move. If you don't try, you'll never know!
Rachael A.

by Rx7871 on 6/18/2012 11:35:46 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I finally got a bf, he's really nice and stuff but we talk mostly over text. We were hanging out the other day and he seemed uninterested. He was boring and would barely talk, but we can text for hours. I tried to start conversations but he wouldn't keep them going. He told me he doesn't really know what to do, b/c I'm different from all the other girls he's dated. I don't know why he's acting like this or what to do with him. He's asking me what to do but I have no idea!

Hey girl,

If he's shy, try letting him start the conversation, or choose a topic you know he's interested in. If he's more comfortable, the conversation might start flowing better! But if it seems like he really doesn't want to talk to you, let him know that's not okay and that if you're going to be in a relationship, you need to be able to have in-person conversations.

Meghan D.

by iluvflowers on 6/15/2012 6:35:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay, so ive been dating this really nice kid for about 1 week now (but we talked for about 2 weeks). Today after hanging out we were texting and he said "aw thanks and can i get a pic of u qn" so first things first: what kind of picture does he mean?! like just one of me or like a certain kind of picture, if you know what i mean!i am not that kind of girl and i dont think he is that kind of guy! and then what does qn stand for or was it just a typing error?? If you could help me out asap it would be really nice, thanks!!

Hey girlie,

Why not just ask him?  That way if he is asking for the type that you're not comfortable in sending, you can tell him right then that you're not that type of girl.  I honestly have no idea what "qn" is, it was likely just a typing error.

Jordan S.

by srs226 on 5/26/2012 8:19:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like this guy in my swimming. The problem is, he's a year older than me, and next year he's going to middle school. He's really nice to me, and I don't know if he likes me or not. Swimming is over, and I almost never get to see him. How can I talk to him without him thinking I'm a stalker?

Hey girl,

Why not ask him for his phone number or email address to keep in touch over the summer? It won't seem weird, it will just seem like you want to stay friends! You can start a conversation about anything casual and it shouldn't be weird, but if it seems like he's not into the conversation, he might just want to be friends. Use the summer as a time to hang out with your friends, and don't worry about him too much -- whatever is supposed to happen will happen!

Meghan D.

by glitterunicorn on 5/26/2012 10:00:55 AM

Hey Bluejayee221, it can be awkward when your friend is getting romantic with their boyfriend. Since your girlfriends are always with their guys why dont you scheldue a girls night for all of you. You all could get dressed up hang out and no boys would be allowed. Whenever you are hanging with your friends and their boyfriends, try to bring up topics or do things that you all enjoy. So instead of feeling like the third wheel, it will just feel like friends hanging together. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!
All of my friends have boyfriends,( except for a few who aren't guys or girly stuff) and I'm feeling left out. Whenever I sit with one of my friends and her bf, it gets super awkward and I end up leaving. I'm happy for my friends and all, but how can I feel less like the only girl who doesn't have a boyfriend? Lynae P.

by Bluejaye221 on 5/19/2012 3:33:53 PM

I really like this guy, but we barely talk, we only have one class together and he doesnt talk to me until the last 2 minutes of class, and i wanna get his number but i don't know how, and I can't just go up to him and ask him, I know i would mess this up, what do i do/say to get his number? thank you! Smile

Maybe pretend you need help with that class? Ask him for his number in case you have any questions you need to ask him. I think thats your best bet Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by katzrock112 on 5/16/2012 9:39:16 PM

Mod MOd MOD MOD MOD!
There's this guy I really like and he told me he likes me too. We text a lot and flirt but there isn't a lot of time to talk at school and it's kind of awkward. We're always with our own groups so it's hard to hang out. Any Advie?

Hey girl,

why not set up a study date or group date? If there are other people it will be less awkward, and if you're doing homework, you'll be productive and get to spend time together! Try introducing each other to your friends so that your "groups" will be less divided.

Meghan D.

by soccerreb on 5/12/2012 12:04:09 AM

I have a boyfriend who I've been dating about 6 months. He's really sweet and considerate, kinda shy, and obviously cares about me a lot, but we don't have a lot in common and I don't really feel like we have a lot of chemistry. To make things even more complicated, I'm starting to like one of my guy friends. He's really nice and outgoing and I always have fun with him, and he acts kind of flirty, but he's a huge flirt who acts that way with everyone. And he's two years older than me and graduating this year, and I don't see him much out of school, so I feel like there's not really a chance of us being any more than friends. I got his number from his sister but he doesn't know I have it and I feel really stupid and guilty about it because I'm dating someone. I'm really confused. is it worth even considering breaking up with my boyfriend, or should I just try to get over him? I feel like it wouldn't work out if we dated or I even asked him out, but I really like him.

Hey girl,

Before you make a decision, you should try to separate your feelings about your boyfriend from your feelings about this new guy. Did your relationship have problems before you starting liking your friend? If you've been on the rocks for a while, it might be time for you to take some time apart. But if you still care about him, it might be worth giving your relationship another try! Just don't let this guy get in the way of your relationship, because whether you stay together should be about what's between the two of you.

Meghan D.