5 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

8 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

9 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Why do guys want girls to make the first move?

Seems like a standoff to see who will ask who out first? Here's how to make that boy budge...

I'm not the best at making the first move! XD
*ATTENTION BAKERS*
Love baking. I do! Join Cupcakes 101 where I post weekly recipes. Our VP has left (darn) so join the club and tell me on my profile if you want the position. We also have another position up for grabs so just check out the club and tell me on my profile if you want it. Enough with that, JOIN CUPCAKES 101!

by purplenurple88 on 5/11/2012 10:37:13 PM

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/11/2012 10:23:13 PM

okay soo there is this guy i really like but i feel really bad cuz i think i made him upset or mad at me!!! We r in 8th grade now but last year in 7th grade he txted me a couple times and i was kinda mean and said..."why did u txt me?" and he was like "idk i just wanted to" soo i just said okay well bye. And then another time he asked me for a hug in class and i said no but he kept asking and he was sitting really close to me!!!I feel really bad now cuz i was being dumb and didnt realize that he may have liked me...and now i dont kno what to do becuz whenever i try to txt him he never ansers and he bareley talks to me!sometimes i catch him looking at me tho!!!Smile What should i do,I REALLY WANT TO ASK HIM TO SEMI TOO,but im not sure what he will say and i dont think i will have the nerve to either!

Hey girl,

If you want to ask him, you should ask him -- the worst that can happen is that he says no! You can apologize for what you said and tell him it was just because you were nervous, he should understand! If you don't ask him to go to the dance with you, you should at least dance a couple times with him! Good luck!

Meghan D.

by peacenluv22 on 5/11/2012 9:37:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! So i think I like my BGF. We've been friends for a long time and I used to like him but gave up because I thought it would never work out. He talks to me a lot and seems to like me but he does the same thing to one of my ex-best friends who is super mean but looks EXACTLY like me. What do I do?

Hey girl,

It sounds like he might be confused about his feelings, but if you like him and think it might work out, maybe you should tell him! But if you're not sure, you could just wait and keep seeing how he acts around you when you are hanging out as friends. You could also go on a group date with some other friends -- if he pays a lot of attention to you, that's a good sign!

Meghan D.

by kenzi143 on 5/11/2012 9:16:12 PM

*****ATTENTION WALKING DEAD GIRLS*****

Do you enjoy The Walking Dead series or/and the novels? Or are you interested in knowing what the show is about? If so, then join The Walking Dead Fan Club. We talk all about the show and the novels. If you love watching zombies or gory zombies, then I promise you'll love this club. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 5/11/2012 8:33:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
i really like my ex it has only been around 2 and a half months since we broke up i used to hate him but latley he has been super nice to me and we laugh together again and we had a really good trustworthy relationship and now i miss it and him what should i do i can't tell anyone because they either think i hate him or they would think im wierd and stupid for liking my ex

Hey! Trust me, tons of girls like their exes it's totally normal. I bet you'd be surprised if you'd just talk to them about it Smile

Helen S.

by Esparkle on 5/11/2012 8:11:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
ok so theres this boy. him and i are great friends. we laugh and walk in the halls together. his sister embarressed him about liking me by going "ooooo!" when she caught him walking with me. and now he wont flirt with me or anything. how can i tell him or make him understand that to ignor her.and that its ok the be freinds with me ect. help! thanks!

Hey! I think if you ignore it, he probably will Smile

Helen S.

by kathapple17 on 5/11/2012 7:33:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Okay so tomorrow the middle school at my K-8th school has our athletics dance and its going to be kind of hot in the gym because this dance unlike normal middle school dances includes our 5th grader and its in our gym(our ventilation really sucks) so it'll be really hot!! What should I wear cause I sweat a lot and don't want to look all sweaty if someone asks me to slow dance with them!?!?!? Also should I just stick to simple foundation because it'll be so hot? I also don't have any jean shorts yet and it has to be something appropriate to wear to a Catholic school dance as if it's not appropriate they'll kick me out!
Tanks,
HungerGamesRox99

Hey! staying simple with makeup will be best, I agree with you. You could wear a long, airy skirt! It's pretty, modest, and you'll keep cool Smile

Helen S.

by HungerGamesRox99 on 5/11/2012 7:07:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My bgf, aka my crush, has an older sister who is graduating this year and tonight is her prom. She is going with her guy friend. Her guy friend has a younger sister thats in my bgf's and my grade. My bgf's sister thought it would be cool if he took her guy friends sister. They are close friends like me and him and I am also friends with her. But I'm freakin out! Because if he asks her to prom I will be devastated!! My prom is a couple years away but I am still worried. I know she would say yes. She doesn't know I like him. What do I do??? I like him sooooo much!!

Hey! Are you friends with the guy's sister? You should talk to her  and explain your situation, maybe she'll end up putting in a good word for YOU instead ;)

Helen S.

by HorseGirl2998 on 5/11/2012 6:56:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so I really like this guy,he's in my grade, homeroom and most of my classes. I want to tell him I like him, but am to nervous to tell him! How do I get over this nervousness! I'm afraid if I tell him we'll stop being friends. Help!

hey! In my experience, it's more fun to have a crush than to tell a boy about it. It really does make things awkward. Even if he likes you back these relationships don't last very long, and then things get awkward anyway. I think it's better to have guy friends, because those relationships last, and can turn into something more naturally when the time is right Smile

Helen S.