2 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

4 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

6 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

Dear Mom: You rock

GL staffers are sayin’ thanks to their moms. Why? Read on to find out why…

by blue dolphin on 8/31/2012 8:28:49 AM

I have to admit, I treat my mom like garbage sometimes, and I regret it all the way. She went out of her way to help me finish my country report, 3 times no less. She begged and cried to the principal of the school to let me and my brother stay just one more year at our school. And, she takes care of us all the time. When she isn't working, my mom helps me seperate right from wrong. Yeah, she isn't perfect, and even though she wants me to think that, she's close enough that a woman can get. I <3 you Mom! Laughing

by savlove123 on 5/27/2012 7:56:02 PM

my mom is a lot like me and my best friend!

by Glitterheart16 on 5/26/2012 3:31:34 PM

I love just talking to my mom. She's always there when i need her and always there to listen to me complain.

by jster on 5/20/2012 12:54:02 PM

I love my mommy so much! We do everything together and she is the best friend I can ALWAYS talk to! She is so kind and considering and puts her best effort in everything! she is such an amazing mom and I wish that I could be like her someday! Smile <3

by fallsb-ball on 5/17/2012 7:38:49 PM

My mom is just plain awesome. I love her more than anyone in the entire world. She is always there for me and is my best friend. When I need to tell someone something, I go to her. We have so much fun together. She makes me laugh so much and is just great. I love you, mommy <3

by izzy99 on 5/16/2012 10:48:33 PM

My mom tells me all of the right things and tells me I look beautiful even though I'm way overweight. She supports me and we have a great time together everyday. I love my mom and I'd do anything for her.

by Lifeispeachy on 5/13/2012 9:38:32 PM

well, she gave you your life. that's something.

by happy-go-lucky14 on 5/13/2012 9:26:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I was reporting a comment because I felt it was inappropriate. But then after I clicked okay it also reported the comment above it. I only meant to report one of the people because the other comment was fine? Thanks!!!

Hey girly! Thanks for giving me the heads up. I'll check it out Smile

Becca G.

by quest6c on 5/13/2012 8:53:06 PM

My mom rocks because she is determined. She is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in, like me.

by otter77 on 5/13/2012 8:45:03 PM

What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).