1 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding recipe? Yasss!! http://t.co/rijE55Yvy8

2 HOURS AGO Who needs a night out when you've got 6 @FierceReads to dive into?! http://t.co/Agm9QX1En2

2 HOURS AGO We’re spending our entire weekend reading our FREE copy of #Crewel via @wattpad. No shame. #bookclub http://t.co/d7EI8fySGq

COMMENTS

Is your guy too good to be true?

One day he’s prince charming, the next he’s a monster. Should you date or ditch?

MOD MOD MOD!!!! Ok so I have a crush on this guy who goes to my old school and we live in different states now. I've had a crush on him for almost 3 years and I dont think he has a clue. 1. How do I ask him out ( I've been planning to) 2. How do I tell him I like him without freaking him out? Thanks in advance

Hey girl!

If you normally text this guy, text him. If you talk on Facebook, tell him there. Use whatever mode of communication you usually do so it's not out of the blue. Start by having just a normal conversation with him. Then tell him there's something you've been wanting to tell him. Just say you've always had a little crush on him. See what he says. It's hard to know in advance how he'll react. Since he doesn't live in your state now, he might be reluctant to have a relationship. But you will never know his feelings if you don't try!
Rachael A.

by louisianadiva4435 on 7/20/2012 2:19:10 PM

Catholic Faithful Teens is for Catholic girls to talk about God, Jesus, and our religion. Anyone who is Catholic, wants to become Catholic, or wants more info about us can join. There will be topics to talk about and ways we can spread our word. For those who go to Spanish church I can write it in Spanish also. The Bible is going to be a huge part of the club. There will be quotes and verses posted regularly.

by boypolar on 6/27/2012 6:59:04 PM

In Japan it's legal to marry someone who is like 14 years older than you. Imma kidnap Tom Felton and make him marry me. Than I'll be happy forever

by Firefox101 on 6/26/2012 1:44:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
A couple months ago my bf and I broke up. He said he was busy with sports and just didn't have time for a girlsfriend. But, I later found out that he just liked being single. We were really close friends before we went out, and ever since we broke up we've barely said a word to each other. He acts really akward around me. I want to make the first move and start talking to him but I know he has moved on, I kinda have as well but I still miss having him around. Any ideas for how we can start talking agian?
Thankss

Hey girl!

It sounds like he's probably nervous that you're angry at him. What did you guys used to bond over? If you used to watch TOSH.0 together, ask him if he saw last night's episode or IM him a funny clip.

Once he realizes you're not mad, he'll probably stop acting so awkward around you.

Good luck!
simone s.

by gigglesxo198 on 5/31/2012 4:05:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I am scared of my BF breaking up with me for some reason, even though we are really happy right now. We got together on Wednesday. Smile He means the world to me. How do I stop worrying about us breaking up and just enjoy having him as my BF?
Love Hermione

Hey babe,

It's not so weird to be nervous about breaking up! You're making yourself vulnerable and trying to open up to another person, so it's always scary to think about possibly getting hurt. But doubting the relationship and feeling nervous the whole time won't let you truly enjoy it, so try to remind yourself of that! Live in the moment - enjoy the fun you're having now, focus on getting to know him better now, remember all the things you like about him now, etc. Do your best to be a great GF - and if you aren't happy about something, don't be afraid to be honest with him. You don't want to be a nag, but you also need to learn that balance so you can be straight with him and create a genuine relationship Smile It's not easy at first, but you'll get more comfy as time goes on! Smile
Lauren C.

by hermionegirl12 on 5/19/2012 8:57:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD so last night was my orchestra concert and my bf sat next to me after we performed. The whole time I was hoping he would offer me his hand and when he did I acted like I didn't see it and I almost blacked out! I feel so stupid for not taking his hand because that is what I wanted but I was soooooooo nervous. What should I do if he tries to make another move on me and I get too nervous? Thanks!!!

Hey Gal!

Woah! Try to be more relaxed around you BF. Remember, he LIKES you, so there is no reason to be super nervous. Don't feel stupid you didn't take his hand, there will definitely be an next time. If he makes another move and you get nervous, you should explain yourself. Say "I really like you, I just need a little time to feel more comfortable". He should understand, and you'll feel better you told him.

Marisa D.

by LemonLime18 on 5/17/2012 9:44:56 AM

HELP!!
MY BGF("Jake") since preschool and I have allways liked each other but now he lives on the other side of town
and on valentines day he finally asked me to be his Valentine!! only prob, me and my BF's("Matt") 6 month was that day. i had to tell him no and since then its been akward between me and Jake. i still have really strong feelings(love) for Jake and i think he still likes me, but i love Matt! do i make the jump and ask out Jake?
i want to express my feelings toward Jake how do I do that??

by kayscout on 5/15/2012 8:08:39 PM

all you ppl are asking the Mods whether or not a one year age gap is okay, and I say its an INSIGNIFICANT gap. my mom is TEN YEARS older than my dad. i guess at your (and my) age its a bigger deal, but i dont see a problem with, say, a 15yearold dating an 18yearold. (im looking at you, Niall Horan <3)

by katnip97 on 5/15/2012 3:44:56 PM

MODMODMODMOD Is it wrong to go after a guy that broke up with your BFF. And are guys into girls that are a year younger then them? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Girl!

Uh-oh! Liking your girl's ex-BF can lead to trouble. Was she truly devastated by the break-up? If she was, I would stay away from him. Going after him would hurt her feelings and you definitely wouldn't want the same thing done to you. Also, is he even worth it? If he made her so upset, he might make you feel the same. If you can't seem to get over this guy, give it a few months. Still like him then? Talk to your BFF about it. In high school, guys often date girls one or even two years younger than them. Older guys can sometimes be players, so if you have your eye on one, watch out!

Marisa D.

by lizzierox on 5/15/2012 8:26:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I don't know what to do. I really like this guy who is a year older then me but he is dating my bff. She told me that he was probably going to break up with her cause they were fighting. If they do should I ask him out or would that be way mean? And would he even be into me since I'm younger? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Hey Gal!

A one year age difference isn't a big deal. Especially since he is dating your best friend, who is also probably a year younger. However, going for him right after they break up is not cool. Both him and your BFF are going to want some time to relax. So don't bring it up-or you'll push both of them away without meaning to. If you have the same feelings in a couple of months, you can talk to your girl about it (if she is over him). But if I were you, I would keep my eyes on all the available cuties at your pool!

Marisa D.