AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: Should @taylorswift13 or @ddlovato join you at your #Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow?

1 HOURS AGO Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this #Thanksgiving:

15 ways to tone up this summer

Get in swimsuit shape with these workout boosters from celeb trainer Ilyse Baker.

mod mod mod
I was wondering how do you do yoga

Hey girlie, buy a yoga mat and find some yoga videos. There are some great yoga video podcasts that you can download for free on iTunes like yogamazing. You can find beginner's yoga videos on YouTube. And you can buy them on DVD pretty inexpensively.

Lauren T.

by bella0105 on 7/22/2013 6:49:00 PM

how long should this take?

by apowers19 on 8/28/2012 12:16:24 PM

@JoshHutchersonLover yup, sounds like you’ve gotten everything worked out to me! Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 7/14/2012 3:29:34 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod!!!!!!!
My bro is having his (very cute!!) teammates to our house for a pool party in 2 weeks. My friend and I will be there, too. I am average sized, and comfortable rockin' a bikini. The only thing is, I have a tiny bit of flab around my abs. It's not much, and I might be over-analyzing this a little. If I eat healthy, eliminate empty carbs, drink lots of water, exercise my abs, and do some cardio every day, will it help by the time the party hits? Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? Help please!!!! Lynae P.

by JoshHutchersonLover on 7/14/2012 1:39:39 PM

Help I need to get some exersise I'm way to much out of shape any advice? I do yoga but it doesnt help!

by megacutie66 on 7/6/2012 12:10:16 AM

What moves work to trim fat built up in my calves, and build muscle?

Hey girl,

Like the article says, go for cardio to tone your calves. Try running, dancing, and walking.
Kelly G.

by Graciegang on 6/8/2012 3:20:30 PM

I need more belly work outs. I have a bit of a muffin top, and i need help

by loppyears12 on 6/1/2012 12:59:56 AM

i do 60 bicycles,side planks on left and right for 20 sec each,and 15 two way crunches for 15 sec each. I have been doing this for about 2 weeks ,6 days out of a week, and for about a half month before that i did just 40 crunches a day. I was just wondering when i would start getting really noticeable results or at least flat abs. please respond asap thanks a ton!

Hey girl!

That's awesome that you're so committed to your ab workouts. Every girl's body is different so the time it takes for you to see results can vary. I would expect to start seeing results soon, since you've been consistently doing your new ab workout for two weeks. Make sure you're accompanying your ab workout with a little bit of cardio and a healthy, well-rounded diet!
Rachael A.

by SKYRIM78 on 5/28/2012 11:17:42 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod!!!!!
Does anyone know a good way to tone your thighs? I'm a dancer, and my thighs are big and muscular, but they kinda jiggle ( embarrassing!) when I walk.

Hey girl,

For lean thighs, try squats and lunges that really target that area. Since you say that they are already muscular, I wouldn't worry too much about a little jiggle! It sounds like you're already pretty toned!
Kelly G.

by shellstheturtle on 5/28/2012 10:17:07 AM

hey. I am in perfect shape. I do cheerleading, cross country and vollyball. But I have some belly fat. I have tried everything from 25 lbs of weights for crunches or planks for 5 minnutes. Any help possiable? Thanks!(I eat healthy too!)

by stephanieareford on 5/26/2012 11:38:14 PM

Have a huge test today? Sneak some gum to chew during class. It will help relieve stress and boost brainpower.
What do you do to study?

I will not get my period until my weight hits 100 pounds.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?