Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

1 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

2 HOURS AGO #LastMinuteGifts under 20 bucks...GO!!! http://t.co/Wa56z6wIec

COMMENTS

15 ways to tone up this summer

Get in swimsuit shape with these workout boosters from celeb trainer Ilyse Baker.

can somebody help me for some reason tis year my nose has started to have nose bleeds allot should i be worried?

by staystrong on 5/26/2012 5:25:52 PM

Hey klbugg17, for motivation look at pics of the body you would like to have. Playing music also keeps your energy up. For exercise tips check out these articles for ways to get a flat tummy and nice thighs. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i'm very athletic, so i'm pretty built. but i have a bit of a stomach that i want to get rid of and the inside of my thighs are horrible i hate them. any ideas on what i could do. oh and i hate working out alone i have nothing encouraging me. its like i have to have competition to push myself to work out.
help?
thanks,
kellie Lynae P.

by klbugg97 on 5/26/2012 4:03:22 PM

Please help!! I am very skinny everywhere but my stomach. I'm not sure if I have just "skin" as my mom says or if it's really fat. I feel like its fat....I feel very bad about myself and I feel akward going to the pool because I'm almost 14 and I don't wear bikinis like every other girl my age does! I really want to have a flat stomach and keep it that way so I can feel good about myself. How can I lose the stomach fast? I have my sisters graduation/eighteenth birthday party soon and I really want to feel good about myself! What exercise should I do to lose the fat ? After the fat is gone I will continue working out and doing crunches and ab workouts. I already do hula hooping for an hour a day...is that good? I want to start running but every time I start running I give up after a few days. How can I keep myself from not running? How fast will I see results if I start running and hula hooping every other day for an hour? Thanks!!!

Hey girl,

There's nothing wrong with not wearing a bikini, there are plenty of cute tankinis and one-pieces out there! Ab exercises are a good way to get a toned stomach, so you're on the right path! Cardio and eating healthy will help, and if hula hooping is a good exercise for you, then stick with it! If you don't like running, find another workout you love, like dancing or visiting a gym. Finding an exercise you enjoy will make working out a ton better! And don't worry if you don't see results right away -- working out takes time, so don't get discouraged!

Meghan D.

by lovemoomoo111 on 5/26/2012 12:17:31 PM

MODMODMOD
okay so im pretty thin and i dont think im fat or anything but i kinda want some abs. so if i do abuot 50 crunches a day, how long about will it take to get some? and hsould i do anything else to help? thank you!

Hey girl,

That sounds like a lot of crunches -- it will take a few weeks to see results, so don't hurt yourself! Besides ab exercises, cardio and eating healthy are great. Good luck, and remember that all bodies are different, so don't be too hard on yourself!

Meghan D.

by niallove45251 on 5/26/2012 11:35:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Is it okay to do an ab workout when i'm on my period?

Hey girl,

Yes, and exercise can help reduce cramps! Just make sure you have on a pad or tampon so you don't ruin your workout clothes.

Meghan D.

by A. W. S. on 5/26/2012 9:16:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i'm getting stretchmarks on my thighs( upper and behind),waist,boobs,lower back and butt.how can i tone them to get rid of them if that is even possible.

Hey Girl!

Getting stretch marks is normal-they happen when your skin changes shape too quickly, so this could be happening because you're growing! That being said, will first appear a reddish, brown, or purple color  and this is the time to treat it. If you put cocoa butter on them, this should help reduce their appearance.

SarahO.

by VNJ99 on 5/25/2012 6:14:07 AM

I'm too lazy to do any of these so during the day, while i'm watching tv i do about 150-200 sit ups. I started like two weeks ago and my stomach is getting flat and hard!

by cet on 5/24/2012 4:38:11 PM

But I'm already beautiful and slim!!!

by Sarah510 on 5/24/2012 4:37:24 PM

MOD MOD
hey so i really wanna tone up this summer and i do work out regularly my problem is controling what i eat. Sometimes i binge eat/ snack a lot. How can i control my eating???

Hey Girl,

Controlling what we eat can be difficult. First, wake up with a big breakfast. It will set you up for the rest of the day. Have a filling lunch and dinner, as well. Have one snack in between both. Skip the chips, and try nuts or fruit. They'll keep you full. When you feel yourself starting to pig out, ask if you're really hungry or just bored. Understanding why you're eating will help you cut back.

Marisa D.

by snickerangelz on 5/24/2012 4:37:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Is there any other excersizes you reccomend to slim down thighs and tummies besides running? I really really REALLY hate running and i was wondering if there was anything else i could do. Thanks Smile

Hey Girly!

There are plenty of fun summer exercises to slim down your thighs and tummy. Try swimming! Staying afloat uses nearly every muscle in your body and works wonders for your core. To tone up thighs, grab a kick board and do some free style kicking. You'll feel the burning in your thighs in no time. You can also try hiking and biking. Not enough time? Do some good old crunches and lunges.

Marisa D.