AN HOUR AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

2 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

3 HOURS AGO Uhhh, why's he flirting if he's got a GF? http://t.co/IApynWgi9m http://t.co/1tMcgeQUg0

COMMENTS

15 ways to tone up this summer

Get in swimsuit shape with these workout boosters from celeb trainer Ilyse Baker.

MOD MOD MOD!
SO I have like a tiny bit of flab on my stomach and I'm working on getting rid of it. I've been dancing for SO many hours a week at the studio, and I do barre everyday. I do cardio at school for P.E. and at home and I stretch. If I add these excersises, do you think I can tone up for the summer? Thank you! (:

Hey girl, cardio is definitely the way to go! Looks like you're on the right track!!

lauren r.

by danceaddict411 on 5/23/2012 7:48:33 PM

MOD MOD!!
Hey so i wanna become better at sports what would you suggest i do to get started

Hey girl, practice practice practice! Find a few friends who want to practice the same sport and you all can play together. Its easier to practice with others than by yourself. If you want to get even better maybe find a trainer who can help you. I did that back in high school when I was really serious about soccer.

lauren r.

by snicker on 5/23/2012 6:38:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
How many crunches should I do each day to get a flat stomach? and how long should it take to see results?
thanks xoxo

Hey girl, its a rumor, crunches do not lead to a flat stomach. Running does. Crunches only add muscle underneath. So the best thing to do is run a mile everyday or every other day, and maybe do 20-30 crunches (but do not work the same muscle group everyday), just to build that layer of muscle. Planks also help build core muscle. That's what I do! =] Working out is a long term routine, usually they say it takes about 4 weeks for yourself to notice a difference and a couple months for others to notice a major difference. It feels great to be healthy! =]

lauren r.

by Symphoni789 on 5/23/2012 4:23:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I need help FAST! I recently gained 20 pounds! I need to lose weight FAST! My mom is always telling me I'm fat and need to watch what I'm eating. She's even yelled at me for eating dinner (It was only an apple!) How do I lose weight fast? I play soccer but it doesn't help. Please help I'm going to the beach like 5 times this year and I need to look good. Please help! Thanks! Smile

Hey girl, first of all remember you are beautiful just the way you are! Don't listen to those people who will put your down and be negative. if you're really concerned, working out and eating right if the best way to go! Create a work out routine with running, and lifting weights. If you look up the website for Livestrong Fitness, it helps you put together a healthy plan. Most importantly, you need to eat! Your body needs those proteins for energy. Eat out of all of the food groups and make sure you eat all meals, breakfast lunch and dinner. Stay with it girl, you got it! =] I play soccer too, so kudos to you!

lauren r.

by Jaime98766 on 5/23/2012 3:34:46 PM

I have a problem, I recently lost80 lbs and because i was really overweight but i still feel fat. People tell me i'm too skinny and i dont believe them. Ive gained about 5-10lbs back and now i feel really self concience and afraid to eat. Iwanna get back down to 104. I have a really ugly stomach too, the extra skin hangs and its gross. I am so self concience about my body and need to lose more weight but my mom wont let me skip meals or anything even though i gained weight back. i dont know what to do

by sdrspoultry on 5/22/2012 4:15:58 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod!!!!!!!!!!!
Help! I'm really over whelmed! I gained like 5 pounds recently and now I need to drop them by July 1. Do you think I can get firm and fit by then??

Hey babe,

If you follow a healthy regiment, then definitely.  You should try your best to workout with both strength training and cardio 2/3 times a week, 4 at the most.  Be sure to give yourself a day of rest in between workouts.

But, more important than that you need to eat healthily!  What your body comes to be is based off what goes in it!
Jordan S.

by OCcheerbabe on 5/21/2012 8:43:36 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I weigh myself a lot. Whenever the number is even close to 90 I FREAK out because I never wanna pass 100. When this happens, I, like, become anorexic and try not to eat. Please help me!!! I'm a gymnast, only 11 years old and is in the gym 16 hours a week. Yet I weigh over 90 pounds. Please help me!!!

Hey girl,

You really should do your best to not think that way.  I can't imagine it's terribly healthy unless you're told so by a doctor.  Personally, I don't even like to look at y weight.  If you're happy with how your body looks and feels and your doctor has told you that you're healthy, then you have no reason to worry about you weight.

That's the way I see it at least, weight is a huge burden when it's not used in medicinal terms.  After all, it doesn't differentiate between what is healthy muscle and unhealthy weight.
Jordan S.

by Sarah510 on 5/21/2012 8:12:20 PM

MOD
Okay so this is kinda weird- i have almost no belly fat (my mom, a yoga teacher, says it's just skin, but i think i have a bit of fat there. Smile) and when i'm hungry, my stomach is tight and flat and looks great. but when I eat, even if it's just a little bit, my stomach looks like it's bloated. I usually eat hearty meals- and i mean a LOT of food. lately, I've been TRYING to stop eating AS MUCH (still eating most on my plate, though) and trying to eat healthier, but it's like my stomach has grown larger from the inside. I say again- I have pretty much no fat there. So I"m wondering if this is normal and what I can do to fix it. Thank you so much for all of your help, we all appreciate you guys so much! <3

Hey Gal!

This sounds pretty normal to me. When you eat, your stomach expands and may look a little bloated, especially since you eat pretty big meals. That's where the term "food baby" comes from. If you're trying to eat less, you're probably still hungry when you're finished. That's why you think you're stomach may have grown from the inside. So yes, this is completely normal. You have nothing to worry about!

Marisa D.

by Nikichic on 5/21/2012 6:09:37 AM

How to get in swimsuit shape: Look in the mirror and tell yourself you're beautiful just as you are and then put on a swimsuit. Simple as that. Being healthy is important, but there is no "bikini body" or perfect shape to be in to wear a swimsuit because everyone is different and beauty comes from the inside.

by The_Lorax on 5/20/2012 10:45:44 AM

What are some ways to get rid of a "muffin top"?? Thanks so much.

Hey girlie,

Check these articles out! They're my fave muffin top busters Smile

Lauren C.