10 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

11 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

12 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Cherri Bomb proves teen rockers are sweet and powerful

Four kick-butt teens who are bringing back girl power in the rock world! That, well, rocks!

@Kstar101, Nia is 16, and that's a lot more modest than most sixteen year old stars. I dress just like Rena, she's my idol. Other than Billy Joe Armstrong, of course.

by puffinlover99 on 9/4/2012 11:25:04 AM

This band is so aswsome! totally rocking i cant belive there a new fresh rock band . Yah !

by sidneywright52 on 5/23/2012 2:33:20 PM

OMG!! I want to listen more of them. Cherri Bomb totally ROCKS, as they said they would. ;)

by transform2314 on 5/18/2012 9:48:58 PM

I am so glad GL posted this.......listened to some song and THAT is rock and roll! Once I get some money iTunes I'm buying "Let it Go"! Loved it!

by actress27 on 5/17/2012 9:23:06 PM

They have great voices, but the way they are dressed in that pic is totally inappro (mostly the redhead), especially at their ages

by Kstar101 on 5/16/2012 6:34:39 PM

Pretty good. I will have to look at their album!

by curlygirl16 on 5/15/2012 7:35:57 PM

I am glad that there are still some girls who want to do rock instead of pop, but I don't particularly like "Let It Go" so I probably won't be checking out their album.

by supersingershannon on 5/15/2012 4:40:24 PM

Never heard their music until today........IT ROCKS!!!

by monkeysrawesome12 on 5/15/2012 3:51:08 PM

Oh by the way join my advice queen page rainyseattlegirl its for writing. Ever need some advice on getting back writers block, new ideas or some help on an essay? Ask me!

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/15/2012 2:15:26 PM

My favorite is Let it Go!!!!

by linabear on 5/15/2012 2:11:57 PM