11 HOURS AGO Macra-makeover your room with this amazing #DIY curtain: http://t.co/1yf4hYqfGd pic.twitter.com/Puo3UywA4y

12 HOURS AGO Holey-y moley. Don't miss these #DIY doughnuts: http://t.co/tkK4zYNyVS pic.twitter.com/NVTvFa3zRs

13 HOURS AGO This is seriously the best fat-burning workout EVER: http://t.co/WHMmMNB4Ks pic.twitter.com/PoXZEFMeKi

COMMENTS

Craft a cool chevron tote from our June/July '12 issue

Wanna up the fun factor of your summer? Here’s a clever chevron tote bag craft that’ll make ya the hottest DIY girl around.

i dont carry purses but i did this 4 my vball and swim bag! my bffls loved it! it was a huge hit! u should try it.

by coobs123 on 5/17/2012 5:41:49 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 5/14/2012 7:41:38 PM

CALLING ALL DIRECTIONERS!!! Im going to the 1D concert houston TX on june 24!!!! I think it would be AWSOME to do a flash mob like before the concert or something!! Please message me or comment on my profile if u are goinv and want to participate in the flash mob!!! If some of your freinds are going thst dont have GL accounts they can still be a part of it!!! Just comment on mu profile and tell me how many of u can come!!!! Also comment on my profile for any questions!! Ill answer back!!! If we get enough people to do it, it will happen if not then we wont do it. I will start a club with updates and stuff !! Also comment if you want to help me plan it cuz i need help!!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! Thanks!!!

by ally =) on 5/14/2012 6:06:18 PM

pretty but i dont carry purses

by SKYRIM78 on 5/14/2012 4:23:31 PM

Yes now I can make my swim bag decorated and not pre-decorated this summer!!1

by HungerGamesRox99 on 5/14/2012 3:37:46 PM

is miley cyrus dead? I heard she killed herself. I hope not!!

by kpianoplayer on 5/14/2012 3:31:56 PM