7 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

10 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

11 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Get Drew Barrymore's beach-ready makeup in five min flat

Tanned and glowy, our girl Drew has mastered the art of looking California-cool.

thats cool

by ChunkyBunky101 on 7/29/2012 7:14:49 PM

It makes her actually look like Drew Barrymore! But that brown liner under her eyes make her look tired, and the tired look is only good on Drew, or maybe other people but I either never seen them, never heard of them, or have never seen them in that look. Also, she put just a smidge too much makeup on her nose.

by cheetah#1 on 7/25/2012 10:49:05 PM

I don't like how dramatic the switch from brunette to blonde is, and the cameraman had to flash on WAY too high, which made her look shiny, which made her look greasy. Too pale, in my opinion.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/8/2012 10:11:31 PM

my mom works for a makeup company and she says it has no Mineral oil or animal by products and all my 9 and 8 year old friends have 5 baskets of makeup that i can not have and i have none and when ever i ask my mom to get makeup from clairs it is a big NO and then a break down because i save all my money and every thing else i can do and all my friends are like well she is nice but how mean and i know that Mineral oil and animal b y products are bad and all but i am just very nervos right now because when ever i go over to her house i see her make p and all my friends

by girlbeauty on 5/31/2012 11:24:45 PM

I like it when my hair is swept to the right, how can i make ot stay there with out loading on hairspray? My hair is thin, and it goes to about half of my top part (above the elbow) of my arm. Thanks

Hey girl,

You need to train your hair, which can take some time! Every time after you shower, make your hair part wherever you want it, and then blow dry your hair while brushing your hair to the right side. It might also help if you apply some hair serum (you can find tons of different kinds at a pharmacy) on your roots while your hair is still wet, and then dry your hair. If you do this, make sure to get a kind of styling gel that says it's supposed to be used on towel-dried hair!
Kelly G.

by tori42 on 5/23/2012 8:08:23 AM

I love Drew but I just don't like this make up look. It makes her and the model look tired and older.

by musicluva246 on 5/16/2012 12:19:58 AM

lemon twist i think so too! i want natural-looking make-up instead of looking like im going to the red carpet.

by fearless;) on 5/15/2012 8:37:58 PM

i think lemontwist213 is right

by pranksterqueen on 5/15/2012 5:25:21 PM

I love it! Smile

Hey girls! Are you in middle school and need help on homework, boys, make-up, self-esteem, fashion, and advice? Join our club 'MiddleSchoolGals!' Our officers give great advice and we give tips daily. Check out our club on my profile! See you there! Smile

by Terra Rose♥ on 5/15/2012 4:53:40 PM

@lemontwist213 true, but what about the older teens? If they're trying to get a job or become more of a mature person they can use this look. It's not necessarily meant for younger teens to use & I so agree with the natural make-up, but this to me is meant for the older teens that love this Mag's advice Smile

by RockerCherri43 on 5/15/2012 2:12:21 PM

So pretty!

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/15/2012 1:53:46 PM

I think GL should use younger girls for samples of makeup, because although Drew's makeup is gorgeous, it's more suitable for older women who want a sophisticated, mature look. I don't think any teen I know would want to show up with dark red lips and tons of blush. Simpler, natural-looking makeup is the way to go!

by lemontwist213 on 5/15/2012 11:22:10 AM