8 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

8 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

11 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Super smart tuna tacos

Brain food you can sink your teeth into...

MOD MOD MOD! Is it possible to get a bikini bod in 2 weeks? I have a swim day for my school and I want to look toned and good. I run 45 minutes a day. 5 times a week. I also do workouts for 5-10 minutes after running. I eat as healthily as possible. Sometimes I splurge but not too often. What type of swimsuit would be appropriate for a 6th grader? All my friends are wearing bikinis but Im not very toned to wear one. I was thinking of wearing a Tankini. The swim day is on June 6th.
Thanks in advance! Xoxo

Hey girlie,

That's already a great routine you've got! You're treating your bod well and making healthy choices, which is awesome! To answer your question, the short answer is No - you're not gonna get rock hard abs or super lean legs in two weeks. But there are some things you can do to make yourself feel more confident in your bathing suit, like cutting out fast/junk food for the next two weeks and avoiding salt/soda/other "bloaty" foods, that can make your belly feel bloated because they make you gain water weight. As for the best swimsuit for you, go with what makes you feel comfortable! A tankini is a great option because it's a little bit of both Smile
Lauren C.

by torrie55 on 5/17/2012 10:30:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD! do you know yet if the hunger games are going on DVD my mom will only let me see it if i watch at our house! I,m really bummed so i hope it you say you do know

Hey girl,

Of course it'll be released onto DVD Smile You might have to wait a few months, but it'll definitely come out on DVD so you'll be able to see it eventually.
Lauren C.

by emma2112 on 5/17/2012 8:36:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
if u sign up for gl newsletters where do you get them? r they mailed to you???

You'll get them right to your inbox - they're emailed Smile
Lauren C.

by kkkahy on 5/17/2012 7:38:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD! MAKE ME WIN SOMETHING I ENTERERD FOR TOMORROW PLEASEE!!

Hey girlie,

A computer picks our winner totally at random, sorry we can't help! Best of luck though! <3
Lauren C.

by emma2112 on 5/17/2012 6:58:13 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------
Do you love music? Come check out my club WE <3 MUSIC !!!!!!! I have barely any members now so come join!

by awtechnofish on 5/17/2012 5:27:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I need an answer ASAP! What are some exercises to get rid of fat in my thighs, upper arms, and calves? Thanks! Also how do you get rid of back acne? I already tried Neutrogena Body Clear Body spray. Thanks again!

Hey girlie,

Try these! They're my faves on GL.com to target those areas:

For the back acne, check out this article for our best tips. As the last line says, a dermatologist is probably your best bet - they can prescribe a medicinal cream that is way more powerful, if nothing else works Smile

Lauren C.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 5/17/2012 4:53:03 PM

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/17/2012 6:59:38 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Only one position left. See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/17/2012 12:05:42 AM