AN HOUR AGO Which British babe is your love match? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/lkhrqfSRK3

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 trailblazers take to the woods with @KAVUDAY's Cedar Skirt: http://t.co/Nv23TqeUX7

4 HOURS AGO 19+ stellar polishes to primp in: http://t.co/hHcERJybSS

COMMENTS

The secret to looking good and feeling great this summer

And ya know what? It's not upping your workout routine or going on a diet...

i'm only 12 and i'm skinny my family from my dad side is skinny to but i feel unhealthy i tell my mom sometimes being skinny isn't always being healthy so i beg her to take me to the gym ( i bike to school and back but i don't think its enough) she refuses and she says " oh well your to skinny if you exercise you'll turn to mist " i dont know what to do now i tried a million times to convice her can you please help me?

by jaynasa on 12/29/2012 12:11:03 PM

Mod MOD MOD
I kinda have an awkward body shape, sometimes called a pear, I have slight shoulders and ribs and then really wide hips and wide thighs. I love my curves, I feel beautiful with them, but I hate how wide my thighs are and how much wider they get when I sit down. Can I do anything about this without starving myself or losing my hips?

Hey girl, pear is the best body shape. I have the same one. It's just how your body is, you have to learn to love your body because its 100% beautiful. Starving yourself is never an option, so please never consider that! When i was toning my thighs I did lots of leg lifts and squats. There are some great thigh exercises online.

lauren r.

by Nerdbird34 on 12/2/2012 9:44:48 AM

Am I overweight? I'm 14 1/2 and my height is 5'2. I am a freshman in high school. I am almost 120 pounds!

hey girl,

I would talk to a doc to see what a healthy weight for you would be. Just stay healthy and focus on a healthy lifestyle, not on weight!

Meghan D.

by purplesumrow on 11/24/2012 9:48:58 PM

This is a really great article and it's really true, that you should always be proud to be you. I play soccer and I dance and my doc says I;m the perfect weight for my height & age but I feel like I look like I weigh more than I do it's weird but when I read this article it made me smile great job Girlslife!

by cookiemonstah123 on 8/13/2012 2:01:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I'm going to camp in a week and I'm supposed to get my period sometime during it! I don't know what to do about it while I'm there, I usually take motrin so I'm not miserable, but we're not allowed to have it in the cabin with us! Do I have to ask my counselor to take me to the nurse to get it or what?

Definitely. Talk to your counselor and ask if you can have some motrin that is kept at the nurse station. They'll allow you access to it while youre at the camp. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by bluefreckles on 7/14/2012 9:50:12 PM

Hey I need help I have been having discharge for over a year and still havent gotten my period . Im really worried . I NEED HELP DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENING PLEASE HELP
~ worried

by kstar759 on 7/13/2012 6:05:11 PM

Please help me with this when i laugh really hard I snort sometimes and it makes me look really weird what should I do?............also I have been having discharge for about six months hair down south and boobs do I need to be prepared for my period ...........please answer

Hey girl,

I can't predict when your period comes, so you might want to ask a doc if you're not sure! And as for your laugh, I'm sure it's fine! It's unique, and other people probably appreciate that Smile

Meghan D.

by maggie2000 on 6/22/2012 10:39:29 PM

Hey Effervescent, yeah all that sounds like fun.google some face masks recipes. They usually include stuff like sugar, milk and honey. So it shouldn't be hard to make. You could put nail polish, makeup, and jewelry in their gift bags along with gift cards. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Hey, miss moderator!
I want to host a slumber party with a spa theme for my girls. I'm planning on having stations for different spa treatments. Such as manicures, pedicures, facials, massages, foot soaks, hair styling, and doing their makeup. Does that sound good? Also, I don't know what sort of facials I should make that have ingredients that you can find in your kitchen. I was also thinking about giving my friends party favors in pretty bags before they left in the morning, but I don't know what I should put in them! Help? Lynae P.

by Effervescent on 5/26/2012 2:37:33 PM

Hey Olympians, there's nothing you can naturally do to reduce the size of your breasts. You can wear clothing to lessen the appearance of them. Like bigger shirts, and crew neck tees versus low cut ones. For a bathing suit, try wearing a one piece or a tankini. And I'm not sure why you're comments don't post. Let me know if you have anymore questions girl! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!! Im really thin but I have a big chest is there any possible way to make it smaller without surgery???? Im really insecure about it and im dont like the way any bathing suit looks on me please help!!! Oh and my mods never show up why is that?? Lynae P.

by olympians on 5/26/2012 1:23:30 PM

i am 12 turning 13 soon and i am 5'4 and weigh 105! my mom says i need to gain weight but i am not that skinn. i am playing 2 sports right now and 1 in the summer. i want a nice look for the summer when i go swimming and i dont know how to! i dont really have any curves and i really want them so is there any way to get them??

Hey girl,

While you can't gain curves, you can always fake them by wearing a waist belt over dresses and tops. If your mom thinks you need to gain weight, visit a doctor or nutritionist to see what they say about your weight and healthy ways to get fat if they think you need it.

Meghan D.