43 MINUTES AGO 3x #BellaThorne looked flawless in an updo: http://t.co/IKtgTwrut1

1 HOURS AGO Why "Computer Engineer Barbie" failed miserably: http://t.co/nqF4Fpckgf

COMMENTS

The secret to looking good and feeling great this summer

And ya know what? It's not upping your workout routine or going on a diet...

I run for exercise, and I'm 12. I'm not obese or anything, I just like it. I run like a mile or so when I can and I keep fit. It's a really fun hobby/sport, and great exercise. I vote it best for girls and women. Helen S.

by glitterstars456 on 5/18/2012 5:52:43 PM

HEY ALL MIDDLE SCHOOLERS! Come join ClubMiddleSchoolGals! We will help you get through Middle School with helpful tips, fun officers, and superb advice! Have a question? Go ahead and hit us! We have some good stuff up our sleeve(: We will help you in all areas of life, and we are ready to make some awesome friends! Please join.♥

by Featherr.♥ on 5/17/2012 10:10:27 PM

modmodmodd!!
so i have red hair, there fore i am REALLY pale. i have absolutely NO idea how to get tan! i dont wanna get like kim kardashian tan, but i wanna get tanner than the paleness color i am now! got any ideas for redheads to get at least a little tan?? thanks!

Hey girlie,

The only safe, healthy way to tan is EXACTLY the tan you should go for - the sunless tanner! Tanning lotions are great because you can go darker by using them more often (and layering the color), or go subtle by using it once and washing your skin soon after applying so it doesn't set in as much. You're in total control! Check out our fave fake-bake picks to get started Smile

Lauren C.

by lilmissamazing on 5/17/2012 5:27:37 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Only one position left. See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/16/2012 11:25:26 PM

This is really good advice, I'll remember this, definitely!
Check out my Advice Queen Page? (Its on my profile "Just_me12" is the name)

by just_me12 on 5/16/2012 11:09:03 PM

It's really hard to feel confident. I need to start thinking of 'working out' as just having fun.

by PaintedDestiny on 5/16/2012 6:50:17 PM

I have no reason to wear a bikini... when I swim it's competetively and I have to wear a one piece and I wouldn't look good in a bikini anyways!!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 5/16/2012 6:24:12 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Okay so I'm 13 and everyone says that I'm skinny. I'm glad I'm skinny and not fat or anything, but I don't really feel like I have much muscle. I play volleyball but my club season is over and I don't do any other sports. I don't have a ton of time to do camps or anything like that either. Any suggestions o how to have stronger muscles or get more muscles? Thank You!!!

Hey girl, lifting weights helps build muscle a lot. I play volleyball and soccer and those sports helped me get toned, but never gain the muscle that I wanted. Now i lift weights and it has helped me gain muscle where I want while still looking toned. Of course I don't look like a body builder, nor do i want to. Lifting weights naturally doesn't cause you to look like that either, so don't worry!

lauren r.

by Cowsrule11 on 5/16/2012 5:51:10 PM

Yea but it's hard to feel confident about yourself!!!! I wear a tight tankini top and boy-shorts. I add style to them to make them make me look more fashionable. This way I am covered and confident but still look really cute and get some "stares". Working out it a hassle. I am healthy, a fine weight, and look fine. I try to just stop obsessing about how I look and try and have fun instead. Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 5/16/2012 5:44:49 PM

What can you look in a mascara?
I want one and i don't know which one to buy. i don't want my eyelashes to fall off or anything.
and what the best way to put eyeliner?

Hey girl, go with a hypoallergenic eyeliner and mascara. Those are not irritating for your eyes or skin. The best way to put on eyeliner is just a thin stroke on your bottom lid, and another thin stroke on your top lid right above your eyelashes. If you want to get fancy with different kind of eyeliner styles, there are lots of tutorials online.

lauren r.