10 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

13 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

14 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Exclusive: Lucy Hale reveals her Ultimate Beach Playlist

Grab your beach tote, whip out your iPod and load up these top picks...

I love Hotel california( go eagles!) American honey, and call me maybe( it's so catchy!) no jb though. No offense to anyone, but I can't stand him!

by shellstheturtle on 5/28/2012 10:09:58 AM

Love CALL ME MAYBE! VIDEO IS HILARIOUS! I like the Marilyn Monroe song, love the crazy girl and american honey. I hate Justin Beiber though...sorry.

by BabyDahl13 on 5/26/2012 2:26:53 PM

CALLING ALL MIDDLE SCHOOLERS! Come join ClubMiddleSchoolGals! This club will help you with all your middle school needs, in all areas of life(: With great advice, a veteran and friendly staff, and daily tips you will be able to get through Middle School like a pro! Please join.♥

by Featherr.♥ on 5/17/2012 10:27:59 PM

carly rae jepson rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and so does one direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

by cutiepie14231 on 5/17/2012 7:32:14 PM

I love the song Call Me Maybe! I always singing it!

by ShyKA on 5/17/2012 6:35:55 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Only one position left. See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/16/2012 11:24:31 PM

I will definately be listening to One Direction all summer long, and I love Call Me Maybe!

by HPgirl13 on 5/16/2012 6:37:36 PM

My fav all time playlist would have to be what I have been listening to since I got the album on my iPod which is One Direction's Up All Night Album!!!! I have had this on repeat for the past three months!!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 5/16/2012 6:17:07 PM

My favorite beach tune is "California Girls" by the Beach Boys.

by supersingershannon on 5/16/2012 4:11:32 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by stargede on 5/16/2012 3:19:35 PM