8 HOURS AGO Which GL editor can't live without her zodiac-inspired soap: http://t.co/6wTHFa9Jc7

8 HOURS AGO RT @imr5obsessed: WE FOUND A TON OF RYDELS AT WALMART AND GOT OUR OWN COPIES 😋 @rydelR55@girlslifemagg@GeorgiaaR55pic.twitter.com/bdbu9kw6dXX

11 HOURS AGO ICYMI watch @RowanBlanchard & @SabrinaAnnLynn our exclusive sneak peek of the Girl Meets World season finale: http://t.co/eckNGCZWEN

COMMENTS

BFF bracelet tutorial

Make a pile of pretty arm candy and divvy them up among your crew.

I'm so gonna' try these!

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/8/2012 6:11:12 PM

I've seen people make bracelets like this with old pop tabs & shoe laces. They're so cool!

by Bluestar479 on 7/6/2012 8:58:58 PM

Those bracelets are toooo cute ! (:

by sydscene22 on 6/18/2012 1:28:19 PM

So cool!! I'll definitely have to try this over the summer. I love you GirlsLife!!

by bayleesaysrawr on 6/11/2012 5:12:52 PM

cool i bet i could sell these and make a few bucks

by pigzrock on 6/2/2012 4:21:34 PM

join my club DIY Green my crafty DIY sistas for ideas on how to use stuff around your house to make jewelry and other accessories!

by kpianoplayer on 5/27/2012 6:20:20 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!
hi okay so for 5 weeks in the summer, we go down to a small island down south. Our place is right on the ocean and there is also a pool nearby. THere are not many other kids there (btw i am 12) and if there are they are the most social people in the world (I am). Don't get me wrong I am obsessed with swimming, but other than that, we have nothing planned for our time down there. WHat should i do in my hours of freetime???
-THanks Modd

Hey girlie,

My favorite things to do at the beach are reading lots of books, going into small shops and looking around, trying all the food at the restaurants/on the boardwalk, trying new workouts, watching TV, catching up on sleep, and in general just relaxing. It's actually a good thing that you don't have a lot planned for your time there - you can relax, take your time, and get totally rejuvenated while also being spontaneous Smile
Lauren C.

by VIVACIOUS on 5/27/2012 11:33:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a crush on this guy. He is 2 years older than me and my BFF's bro. I think he thinks of me as a sister. What can I do now to make me notice me? What can I do this summer so he notices me next year?

Hey girl,

Why not ask your bff if the three of you can spend time together? Two years can be a big difference, but it might be able to work! I would ask your bff before you do anything else, though, since she might not want you to date her brother. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by naiko3638 on 5/25/2012 9:49:48 PM

If only i knew how to embroider....

by beautyfirst on 5/24/2012 3:49:31 PM

idk if my crush likes me but yesterday he kept talking to me like all day and he followed me in the gym but he still sits next 2 this girl he idk.. likes? do u think he likes me?

Hey girl,

He might like you, or he might like the other girl, but the only way to find out is from him, and if he was talking to you, that's good! Keep talking to him and see how he acts!

Meghan D.

by smileygirl555 on 5/19/2012 12:31:24 PM

Want your fave fragrance to last all night at prom? Layer a shower gel, body lotion and perfume in the same scent.

Do you and your BFF ever argue?

Wanna score the sweetest swag of the season? CLICK HERE and you could win our Fresh Spring Picks giveaway!

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.