Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO #MomentOfTruth: Can you lose weight too fast? http://t.co/Co1TdPSRIE

10 HOURS AGO "A guy paid my BF $50 to kiss me" http://t.co/QkmMI6Dh7z

11 HOURS AGO 3 ways to have fun and break a sweat on your treadmill: http://t.co/oDbzujI87L

COMMENTS

BFF bracelet tutorial

Make a pile of pretty arm candy and divvy them up among your crew.

How do you whipstich?!

by curlygirl16 on 5/17/2012 5:01:36 PM

I'll make a bunch of these for my BFF! She's moving to Texas this summer...

by oceangurl13 on 5/17/2012 2:21:39 PM

So cute! Good last day of school gift!

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/17/2012 12:48:32 PM

I am so gonna try this

by snicker on 5/17/2012 11:36:02 AM

that's way awesomer than the friendship bracelets I've been making. Thx GL!

by kewauneegal on 5/17/2012 7:22:58 AM

MOD MOD MOD My parents are getting a divorce. They announced it last night. I'm just so shocked and sad, and I have no idea how it will affect my life! I'm really scared.

Hey Girly,

I'm so sorry to hear that your parents are getting a divorce. I've been in the same place as you, and I can assure you that your family will get through it. It's important to remember that although your parents are separating, they don't love you any less. The divorce will affect your life, but it doesn't have to be in a bad way. It will just take some getting used to. If your parents tend to fight a lot, don't get involved. Your are NOT responsible to fix their problems. Do you have friends who've been in the same situation? They're sure to understand and are great shoulders to lean on. You can also talk to your school counselor whenever you need. Keep your head up!

Marisa D.

by MusicIsLove123 on 5/17/2012 7:21:41 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Only one position left. See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/17/2012 12:05:07 AM

Ya know those skirts that are shorter in front and longer in back? Try pairing one with a blouse and fur vest to wow your fashionista friends.

What's your fave sleepover activity?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.