11 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

14 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

15 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

BFF bracelet tutorial

Make a pile of pretty arm candy and divvy them up among your crew.

I'm so gonna' try these!

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/8/2012 6:11:12 PM

I've seen people make bracelets like this with old pop tabs & shoe laces. They're so cool!

by Bluestar479 on 7/6/2012 8:58:58 PM

Those bracelets are toooo cute ! (:

by sydscene22 on 6/18/2012 1:28:19 PM

So cool!! I'll definitely have to try this over the summer. I love you GirlsLife!!

by bayleesaysrawr on 6/11/2012 5:12:52 PM

cool i bet i could sell these and make a few bucks

by pigzrock on 6/2/2012 4:21:34 PM

join my club DIY Green my crafty DIY sistas for ideas on how to use stuff around your house to make jewelry and other accessories!

by kpianoplayer on 5/27/2012 6:20:20 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!
hi okay so for 5 weeks in the summer, we go down to a small island down south. Our place is right on the ocean and there is also a pool nearby. THere are not many other kids there (btw i am 12) and if there are they are the most social people in the world (I am). Don't get me wrong I am obsessed with swimming, but other than that, we have nothing planned for our time down there. WHat should i do in my hours of freetime???
-THanks Modd

Hey girlie,

My favorite things to do at the beach are reading lots of books, going into small shops and looking around, trying all the food at the restaurants/on the boardwalk, trying new workouts, watching TV, catching up on sleep, and in general just relaxing. It's actually a good thing that you don't have a lot planned for your time there - you can relax, take your time, and get totally rejuvenated while also being spontaneous Smile
Lauren C.

by VIVACIOUS on 5/27/2012 11:33:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a crush on this guy. He is 2 years older than me and my BFF's bro. I think he thinks of me as a sister. What can I do now to make me notice me? What can I do this summer so he notices me next year?

Hey girl,

Why not ask your bff if the three of you can spend time together? Two years can be a big difference, but it might be able to work! I would ask your bff before you do anything else, though, since she might not want you to date her brother. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by naiko3638 on 5/25/2012 9:49:48 PM

If only i knew how to embroider....

by beautyfirst on 5/24/2012 3:49:31 PM

idk if my crush likes me but yesterday he kept talking to me like all day and he followed me in the gym but he still sits next 2 this girl he idk.. likes? do u think he likes me?

Hey girl,

He might like you, or he might like the other girl, but the only way to find out is from him, and if he was talking to you, that's good! Keep talking to him and see how he acts!

Meghan D.

by smileygirl555 on 5/19/2012 12:31:24 PM

soooooo cool!!! Can't wait to try it !!!!

by pigzrock on 5/19/2012 9:44:21 AM

They are so pretty. I am def. gonna try it!!!

by I<3HungerGames1D! on 5/17/2012 10:06:47 PM

These are cool! Wish I had a BFF to make one for.

by PaintedDestiny on 5/17/2012 8:38:08 PM

Cute and it looks super easy! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 5/17/2012 7:35:54 PM

So cute! Gonna have to make these!!!!

by smiles48 on 5/17/2012 7:15:28 PM

soooooo cool can't wait to make one

by pigzrock on 5/17/2012 6:55:54 PM

omg love love love!

by ssblue on 5/17/2012 6:45:43 PM

Coolio!!

***HEY GIRLS!!!
Do you have guy problems? (I know I do!) Do you need more advice than your friends can give you? (Uh... yes!) Then join Boy Probs 101!
Your VP, Sammy

by unicornninja on 5/17/2012 5:35:56 PM

Thats so cute!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Do you love music? Come check out my club WE <3 MUSIC !!!!!!! I have barely any members now so come join!

by awtechnofish on 5/17/2012 5:25:49 PM

Ommggg these are soo cuteSmile

by saaraahh on 5/17/2012 5:06:53 PM

How do you whipstich?!

by curlygirl16 on 5/17/2012 5:01:36 PM

I'll make a bunch of these for my BFF! She's moving to Texas this summer...

by oceangurl13 on 5/17/2012 2:21:39 PM

So cute! Good last day of school gift!

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/17/2012 12:48:32 PM

I am so gonna try this

by snicker on 5/17/2012 11:36:02 AM

that's way awesomer than the friendship bracelets I've been making. Thx GL!

by kewauneegal on 5/17/2012 7:22:58 AM

MOD MOD MOD My parents are getting a divorce. They announced it last night. I'm just so shocked and sad, and I have no idea how it will affect my life! I'm really scared.

Hey Girly,

I'm so sorry to hear that your parents are getting a divorce. I've been in the same place as you, and I can assure you that your family will get through it. It's important to remember that although your parents are separating, they don't love you any less. The divorce will affect your life, but it doesn't have to be in a bad way. It will just take some getting used to. If your parents tend to fight a lot, don't get involved. Your are NOT responsible to fix their problems. Do you have friends who've been in the same situation? They're sure to understand and are great shoulders to lean on. You can also talk to your school counselor whenever you need. Keep your head up!

Marisa D.

by MusicIsLove123 on 5/17/2012 7:21:41 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Only one position left. See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/17/2012 12:05:07 AM