2 HOURS AGO Get Saturday night-sassy with this new makeup look: http://t.co/5pBP2zNmnI pic.twitter.com/VEe5Ps78D9

3 HOURS AGO Get the curls of your dreams with these Mixed Chicks products: http://t.co/cRd7xJJ0tA http://t.co/If1vAEVEX2 pic.twitter.com/NmmIK92dT4

5 HOURS AGO Bet you didn't know you could use your Vaseline for *this*: http://t.co/5C7wwsc8LO pic.twitter.com/9C3AauyVXD

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Ariana vs. Janel

Who rocked the sweet pre-summer look best?

Ariana! The obvious choice!

by cityduck on 5/20/2012 9:45:11 AM

I like Ariana's dress better! Smile

by kmoore5 on 5/19/2012 5:45:58 PM

ariana Smile !!!!!!!!!!!!

by ilovefootball on 5/18/2012 1:41:23 PM

Ariana's! The bright, fun floral pattern, I think, is much prettier than Janel's dark polkadot/cherry pattern (which isn't an eye appealing pattern to me). Also, Ariana's shoes tie together the whole piece as fresh, and springy, while Janel's black pumps are just a BIT too edgy for me. Haha, but I love both girls!

ARE YOU A MIDDLE SCHOOLER? Come and join ClubMiddleSchoolGals! We have great advice, and post daily tips to help you get through those tough transition Middle School years! You can confide in us and hit us with any questions about middle school you have(: I'm just about to graduate off to high school, so I am what you could call an "expert" at middle school(: We have great advice up our sleeves and LOVE making new friends! Please Join.♥

by Featherr.♥ on 5/17/2012 10:18:19 PM

I liked Ariana's. She rocked that look!!! ;p

by I<3HungerGames1D! on 5/17/2012 10:08:46 PM

I like Janel's dress but to me i think Ariana looks prettier

by coldplay12 on 5/17/2012 10:08:30 PM

ariana Smile)

by bookworm22 on 5/17/2012 10:01:47 PM

I love love love janel's

by hanban24157 on 5/17/2012 9:18:58 PM

i think arianna's dress is more visually attractive since it is brighter. But both dresses are very pretty.

by Glitterheart16 on 5/17/2012 9:01:12 PM