9 HOURS AGO The #wanderlust is real this week, Virgos. ♍️♍️♍️ http://t.co/XNPFLQEGhP

10 HOURS AGO More than a little jealous of GL editor Kelsey...at least she's reppin' @rydelR5 and the music issue! #beachlife http://t.co/i09Ieh3XKZ

11 HOURS AGO #Poll time! Fill in the blank: I would *literally* do anything to meet ____________.

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Ariana vs. Janel

Who rocked the sweet pre-summer look best?

Ariana! The obvious choice!

by cityduck on 5/20/2012 9:45:11 AM

I like Ariana's dress better! Smile

by kmoore5 on 5/19/2012 5:45:58 PM

ariana Smile !!!!!!!!!!!!

by ilovefootball on 5/18/2012 1:41:23 PM

Ariana's! The bright, fun floral pattern, I think, is much prettier than Janel's dark polkadot/cherry pattern (which isn't an eye appealing pattern to me). Also, Ariana's shoes tie together the whole piece as fresh, and springy, while Janel's black pumps are just a BIT too edgy for me. Haha, but I love both girls!

ARE YOU A MIDDLE SCHOOLER? Come and join ClubMiddleSchoolGals! We have great advice, and post daily tips to help you get through those tough transition Middle School years! You can confide in us and hit us with any questions about middle school you have(: I'm just about to graduate off to high school, so I am what you could call an "expert" at middle school(: We have great advice up our sleeves and LOVE making new friends! Please Join.♥

by Featherr.♥ on 5/17/2012 10:18:19 PM

I liked Ariana's. She rocked that look!!! ;p

by I<3HungerGames1D! on 5/17/2012 10:08:46 PM

I like Janel's dress but to me i think Ariana looks prettier

by coldplay12 on 5/17/2012 10:08:30 PM

ariana Smile)

by bookworm22 on 5/17/2012 10:01:47 PM

I love love love janel's

by hanban24157 on 5/17/2012 9:18:58 PM

i think arianna's dress is more visually attractive since it is brighter. But both dresses are very pretty.

by Glitterheart16 on 5/17/2012 9:01:12 PM