4 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

5 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

6 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Ariana vs. Janel

Who rocked the sweet pre-summer look best?

Ariana! The obvious choice!

by cityduck on 5/20/2012 9:45:11 AM

I like Ariana's dress better! Smile

by kmoore5 on 5/19/2012 5:45:58 PM

ariana Smile !!!!!!!!!!!!

by ilovefootball on 5/18/2012 1:41:23 PM

Ariana's! The bright, fun floral pattern, I think, is much prettier than Janel's dark polkadot/cherry pattern (which isn't an eye appealing pattern to me). Also, Ariana's shoes tie together the whole piece as fresh, and springy, while Janel's black pumps are just a BIT too edgy for me. Haha, but I love both girls!

ARE YOU A MIDDLE SCHOOLER? Come and join ClubMiddleSchoolGals! We have great advice, and post daily tips to help you get through those tough transition Middle School years! You can confide in us and hit us with any questions about middle school you have(: I'm just about to graduate off to high school, so I am what you could call an "expert" at middle school(: We have great advice up our sleeves and LOVE making new friends! Please Join.♥

by Featherr.♥ on 5/17/2012 10:18:19 PM

I liked Ariana's. She rocked that look!!! ;p

by I<3HungerGames1D! on 5/17/2012 10:08:46 PM

I like Janel's dress but to me i think Ariana looks prettier

by coldplay12 on 5/17/2012 10:08:30 PM

ariana Smile)

by bookworm22 on 5/17/2012 10:01:47 PM

I love love love janel's

by hanban24157 on 5/17/2012 9:18:58 PM

i think arianna's dress is more visually attractive since it is brighter. But both dresses are very pretty.

by Glitterheart16 on 5/17/2012 9:01:12 PM

I like Ariana's dress.
But Janel's hair and makeup are both awesome! Laughing

by fungirl123 on 5/17/2012 8:45:16 PM

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

How would *you* rewrite history? CLICK HERE to tell us and enter for your chance to win a prize pack fit for a queen!

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.