12 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

13 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

16 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Ariana vs. Janel

Who rocked the sweet pre-summer look best?

Close call... I don't know!

***HEY GIRLS!!!
Do you have guy problems? (I know I do!) Do you need more advice than what your friends can give you? (Uh... yes!) Then join Boy Probs 101!
Your VP, Sammy

by unicornninja on 5/17/2012 5:43:38 PM

ariana-love her and the dress! its just sweeter and so cute on her!

by honeycakes on 5/17/2012 5:39:36 PM

its ariana and you know it! the dress so summery and the sleeveless is perfect kickoff for summer!

by hottie1250 on 5/17/2012 5:27:55 PM

Ariana!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Do you love music? Come check out my club WE <3 MUSIC !!!!!!! I have barely any members now so come join!

by awtechnofish on 5/17/2012 5:26:57 PM

DEFINATELY Ariana.
I like her name too...
BUT I LIKE ARYA BETTER! AND, ARYA IS A CHARACTER IN MY FAVORITE SERIES, THE INHERITANCE SERIES! Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, and Inheritance!
Ed Speleers<3

by Danerka on 5/17/2012 5:25:53 PM

ARIANA!!! also <3 her hair!

by hannahbanana31 on 5/17/2012 5:19:29 PM

Ariana all the way!!!!!!!! I lve her shes AWESOME!!!!!!

by TntGymnast on 5/17/2012 5:14:05 PM

Ariana's but they are both adorbs !

by teddy878 on 5/17/2012 5:02:46 PM