1 HOURS AGO Yikes! Which secrets AREN'T meant to be kept? http://t.co/1Ylw6tV9gK

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to rock beanies like a b0$$: http://t.co/ejqfA67qyW

3 HOURS AGO "I'm not into guys...what's wrong with me?!" http://t.co/sG0oX60xAU

COMMENTS

How to study right for every subject

Wanna ace your finals? Here’s how…

My tip is to never study TOO much. It crams your brain and gets you overwhelmed. I know this from experience I studied too much and got a lower than expected grade. Hope this helped!

by louisianadiva4435 on 7/13/2012 12:20:04 PM

These are great tips! I find things like this very helpful! I hope they write some articles like this for back to school time! My secret is to STAY ORGANIZED! You can always get distracted if you're not organized. I have a planner to remember things and color coded folders. It makes thing much easier. If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 6:24:38 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD****
Okay so my uncle moved in a few weeks ago, and I HATE IT. I want him out. I told my mom and she told me unless I gave her a legitiment reason, she wouldn't do anything. She said, "What, do you want me to just kick him out? If your brother needed to come live with us, would you just say no? He's family." I want him out. NOW. He has no job, no car, and no house. He sleeps all day. He's waiting for a disability check from the VA, but I don't want to wait on that. Please, oh PLEASE HELP ME! Help me get him out!

Hey! You mean the VA, as in Veteran's Affairs? Your uncle fought in, and was disabled fighting in a war? He's a veteran which means he risked his own life for his country. If he doesn't have a job or a house or a car it's because he gave it all up for you and every other American. I think you should try getting to know him a little better, and then maybe you won't be so afraid of having him in the house. He must be going through a lot right now, so you should try your very hardest to be sympathetic to him.

Helen S.

by nobody25 on 5/25/2012 6:32:09 PM

One weird way I like to study is in a weird accent. Like reading your notes out loud to yourself in a British accent. I even helped my friend by tutoring her in a Russian accent. It was really fun and it helped her remember everything for her testSmile

by honeybee:) on 5/22/2012 7:59:00 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Okay, I have a friend. Lets call her Z. I met her through my church youth group last year. Ever since the summer ive been doubting my beliefs and stopped going to church. Its my decsion and shes been trying to get me to go back. Last night she asked me to go with her and i said i just want feeling the "churchness" She said okay, but i feel bad for not being honest. In afraid shes not going to be my friend anymore if I tell her im an athiest. What do I do? My dad says if she respects me, she should respect my decision....help me, please!

Hey girlie,

Instead of centering your friendship around religion, try to bond over other things! See if you share the same taste in music, movies, sports, or if you have any other hobbies/interests in common. If so, that'll give you a way to become stronger friends without relying on religion to keep your friendship strong. She may not ever feel comfortable with the fact that you're an atheist, but that's your choice. If she decides she doesn't want to stay friends after she finds out, that's her choice - we can't judge her for it, and you can move on knowing you made the right choice for yourself because that's what you believe. But if you try to establish a friendship based on things besides religion first, that "minor" detail might not even matter Smile People of all kinds can come together and be friends - so give it a try!
Lauren C.

by futurewriter16 on 5/17/2012 4:15:41 PM

My secret to scoring a stellar grade is not psyching myself out about an exam and being realistic about my strengths and weaknesses.

by otter77 on 5/17/2012 12:18:26 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Only one position left. See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/16/2012 11:23:59 PM

I can't believe its almost time for finals!!!!!!!! Smile

by naiko3638 on 5/16/2012 11:23:48 PM

Got a science test tommorrow.Frown (At least its open book Smile)

by naiko3638 on 5/16/2012 11:22:47 PM

I totally manipulate notecards for my finals. I can go through 300 cards easy with the six exams I'm having haha. Smile it works though

by gigglez77 on 5/16/2012 10:36:44 PM