4 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

5 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

Dear Carol: Is it possible to take a relationship too slow?

My BF and I have been going out for a month, and we haven’t even held hands. I want to take it slow, but all my...

join my club Teen Bragging Queens and brag about what u r proud of.

by kpianoplayer on 5/17/2012 7:20:51 PM

hiSmile So, I've liked this guy for a really long time. Yesterday, my friend told me she thought he liked me. Her reasoning was that he's "always looking at me" and when we left school he like basically saw me, and like quickly moved, and we bumped into each other. I don't agree that he likes me (though that'd be sick) but all my friends think it. I'm not gonna lie, he does look at me alot, and doesn't meet my eye. Like today, in lunch, I could see him at his table from the lunch line, and he'd look at me, away, and back again. We always banter and stuff, but lately, he hasn't spoken to me at all, and kind gets awkward around me. BUT, at our spring carnival, he was flirting with me. Basically, what I'm asking is; What do YOU think?

Hey girlie,

Flirting, acting awkward, and trying to sneak glances are all signs of a crush - but sometimes it's important not to read TOO much into them, so we don't get disappointed or get the wrong idea! Instead, try talking to him a little more. If you keep up that banter and flirting, you'll get to know him better, which means you'll also: 1) get to know how he expresses himself when he likes someone, 2) get to know what he likes in a girl (and if you = that), and 3) let him get to know YOU even better. It's a win-win-win Smile
Lauren C.

by smileitsjulia on 5/17/2012 4:45:11 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Only one position left. See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/16/2012 11:23:16 PM

Me and this guy talk a bunch in one of my classes let's call him Eric. Anyways, we don't have any other classes together and we only talk a bit outside of class. But he's really funny and I think he likes me just in the way he tries to get my attention. I think we could actually be good together because we can keep up a conversation and such but i'm not sure if we could 1 on 1?I just figured out that he's moving a long ways away this summer though, i think later in the summer, is the relationship worth a shot or am i just going for a relationship that is doomed to fail?i really like this guy but he's moving so i'm confused...thanksSmile

Well distance can work. But i suggest you keep talking and see where things go. Maybe try to get his number so you can talk to him even more. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Emily241997 on 5/16/2012 10:07:06 PM

One of my best friends is dating this one guy and she really likes him. But a lot of people are telling me that he likes me instead of her! He's not cheating or anything but even she believes it! What should I do if he breaks up with her to come to me! And before I knew about this, I secretly liked him. I WILL NOT date him if he does leave her. I just want him to know that it's not right to date a girl when you don't really like her. What should I do???

by Malia23 on 5/16/2012 9:55:21 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
there is a formal dance for the eighth graders at my school. There is this boy i want to go with but idk how to askhim without sounding desperate or anything.

Hey girl, if you're friends with him, casually bring it up in a conversation. See if he's going. If he says he is, ask him if he's going with anyone already. If he's not, then ask him if he wants to go with you! Just like that. Smile Go for it!

lauren r.

by awtechnofish on 5/16/2012 6:41:48 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?