12 HOURS AGO QUIZ! How confident are you? http://t.co/DECUaJcD21 pic.twitter.com/qw1aemhvcv

13 HOURS AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N

14 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

COMMENTS

Be a festival goddess this summer in cool crochet

Start transitioning your wardrobe from spring to summer with these five super-trendy crochet items.

The dress is so pretty! I might be getting it for my graduation. Laughing

by dreamer0409 on 6/16/2012 4:40:43 PM

hehe i hace that bathing suit!!

by Kenzielynn on 6/14/2012 2:22:18 PM

i NEED that dress.

by musikluvr17 on 5/31/2012 5:00:19 PM

I'm going to a bar mitzvah tomorrow, but I'm not sure what to wear to the service. I also dom't know what to wear to the party, because the invite says"snappy Casual/Dress Jeans". Also, what happens at the service?

hey! Just wear what you would wear to a nice dinner with your family. maybe your nicest pants with a cute top or a party dress or skirt. I've never been to a bar mitzvah so I'm not sure what goes down at the service. I would imagine readings/ recitations from the Torah and prayers.

Helen S.

by eeeeeee on 5/25/2012 5:00:22 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Do you know any way to quicken the healing process or soothe misquito bites? I already know the toothpaste trick and the lemon juice trick.
Thank you a bunch!

Hey girl, those tricks are very good! I would also just use moisturizer and you're good to go. Maybe a little neosporin as well?

lauren r.

by tori42 on 5/23/2012 5:58:38 PM

dress is spectacular flats are good to but everything else is iffy

by SKYRIM78 on 5/22/2012 11:51:24 AM

MOD
I love one of the laydown one-pieces in this month's issue, but I couldn't find it for sale anywhere online! I checked all the websites listed in the back with no luck.

Hey girl,

If you're not seeing them on the listed sites, some of the featured suits may be sold out by now. Here's a recent swimsuit post for you to look at for more inspiration! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/02/28/Suit-up-The-best-spring-break-swimwear.aspx

Meghan D.

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by Rosebear54 on 5/18/2012 11:00:12 PM

MOD
I love some of the laydowns in the swimsuit guide, but when I looked on the websites shown I couldn't find it anywhere!

Hey girl,

If you're looking at an older guide, some of the featured suits may be sold out by now, which is why you can't find them on the site. Here's a recent swimsuit post for you to look at for more inspiration! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/02/28/Suit-up-The-best-spring-break-swimwear.aspx

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by Rosebear54 on 5/18/2012 10:57:25 PM

MOD<3
Okay, so I'm on my school's softball team and the baseball team and softball team always support each other & go to each other's games so on Monday, all the girls are going to their 'Senior Night' and we all planned to arrange with the boys to wear their jerseys to school to support them. The girls told me who's jersey I should wear, but thing is I don't really talk to him and I only have him as a friend on facebook. He's really shy and I don't think he's going to ask me if I want to wear his jersey so what should I do?

Hey girl,

If he's shy, there's no harm in going up to him and starting the conversation yourself! It might be awkward, but at least you'll know what he thinks, and he'll probably be flattered that you want to support him by wearing his jersey! And if he says no, that gives you time to make plans with someone else.

Meghan D.

by michipie205 on 5/18/2012 9:39:38 PM

LOVE EVERYTHING!!! i like the teal tank but it is very see through

by Payton K on 5/18/2012 9:28:41 PM

Have a breakout the day before school starts? Try gently exfoliating your skin with a steaming hand towel then putting salicylic acid on the blemish before you go to bed.

What does your bedroom look like?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!