6 HOURS AGO #OOTD goals: http://t.co/P4SwNHieLy

7 HOURS AGO It's official. If you need us, we'll be curled up in a ball on the couch. šŸ˜« šŸ˜­ #ByeAustinAndAllylhttp://t.co/ekscaH0rJZrJZ

8 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 tame their tresses with a Shine, Squirt and Pastel set from Wet Brush. Enter here: http://t.co/Pipv1GTUTV

COMMENTS

Be a festival goddess this summer in cool crochet

Start transitioning your wardrobe from spring to summer with these five super-trendy crochet items.

dress and flats r ok. the rest...borderline.

by swimmerchic96 on 5/18/2012 7:04:21 PM

um, NO WAY!

by colorqueen101 on 5/18/2012 4:58:21 PM

Mod!
How do you become a mod?

hey!

You have to be at least 18 and apply here: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx

How to be a mod is under the "Where?" heading. Good luck!

Helen S.

by Dovepawrocks on 5/18/2012 3:33:00 PM

Ok thanks!

by Dovepawrocks on 5/18/2012 3:05:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Where can I find the crochet shirt that is modeled on the girl at the top? Also, is there a way to order past issues of Girls Life?

Hey Girl!

You can find plenty of cute crochet tops at stores like Alloy, Forever 21, and Lulu's. As for ordering past issues of Girls' Life, there is currently no way to do so. Try going to your local library or digging through your school's to see if they have any archived.

Marisa D.

by Dovepawrocks on 5/18/2012 2:33:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
Is it possible to get a pattern for that white top on the cover photo?! I love it! Thanks!

Hey Girl!

Hmm...I'm not quite sure what you mean. If you want to find a top with a similar pattern look for a loose white crotchet knit top. Throw it over your swimsuit at the beach and you'll be the most stylish one out there.

Marisa D.

by ilovehuebs on 5/18/2012 10:51:43 AM

MOD MOD MOD:
I had a horrible summer last year,and I really want to make this one great. I got my friends numbers and emails,(Still getting more)but I am not sure what to do. I was gonna have a bunch of BBQs or invite friends over to go bike riding,but I need more. Oh,and one of my friends that gave me her number is someone I barely know other than FB. We've talked briefly a couple times,but she seems to want to be my friend. Should I still invite her or would it be odd? She is really sweet & funny,I just don't want to freak her out. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Hey Girl!

I'm sorry about your bad summer last year and I hope this year's is better! Getting people's numbers and emails was a great idea- they'll help you stay in touch. I think a BBQ sounds like a fab idea! Ask your parents how many people you can have and invite your closest guys and gals. And I would for sure invite the your FB girl. If she seems eager to be friends, then she'll appreciate the invitation. Have a blast!

Marisa D.

by MadMaddie911 on 5/18/2012 10:12:48 AM

I love it all! The dress is stunning.

by Ekgurl on 5/18/2012 8:16:11 AM