AN HOUR AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

2 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

3 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

Be a festival goddess this summer in cool crochet

Start transitioning your wardrobe from spring to summer with these five super-trendy crochet items.

The dress is so pretty! I might be getting it for my graduation. Laughing

by dreamer0409 on 6/16/2012 4:40:43 PM

hehe i hace that bathing suit!!

by Kenzielynn on 6/14/2012 2:22:18 PM

i NEED that dress.

by musikluvr17 on 5/31/2012 5:00:19 PM

I'm going to a bar mitzvah tomorrow, but I'm not sure what to wear to the service. I also dom't know what to wear to the party, because the invite says"snappy Casual/Dress Jeans". Also, what happens at the service?

hey! Just wear what you would wear to a nice dinner with your family. maybe your nicest pants with a cute top or a party dress or skirt. I've never been to a bar mitzvah so I'm not sure what goes down at the service. I would imagine readings/ recitations from the Torah and prayers.

Helen S.

by eeeeeee on 5/25/2012 5:00:22 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Do you know any way to quicken the healing process or soothe misquito bites? I already know the toothpaste trick and the lemon juice trick.
Thank you a bunch!

Hey girl, those tricks are very good! I would also just use moisturizer and you're good to go. Maybe a little neosporin as well?

lauren r.

by tori42 on 5/23/2012 5:58:38 PM

dress is spectacular flats are good to but everything else is iffy

by SKYRIM78 on 5/22/2012 11:51:24 AM

MOD
I love one of the laydown one-pieces in this month's issue, but I couldn't find it for sale anywhere online! I checked all the websites listed in the back with no luck.

Hey girl,

If you're not seeing them on the listed sites, some of the featured suits may be sold out by now. Here's a recent swimsuit post for you to look at for more inspiration! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/02/28/Suit-up-The-best-spring-break-swimwear.aspx

Meghan D.

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by Rosebear54 on 5/18/2012 11:00:12 PM

MOD
I love some of the laydowns in the swimsuit guide, but when I looked on the websites shown I couldn't find it anywhere!

Hey girl,

If you're looking at an older guide, some of the featured suits may be sold out by now, which is why you can't find them on the site. Here's a recent swimsuit post for you to look at for more inspiration! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/02/28/Suit-up-The-best-spring-break-swimwear.aspx

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by Rosebear54 on 5/18/2012 10:57:25 PM

MOD<3
Okay, so I'm on my school's softball team and the baseball team and softball team always support each other & go to each other's games so on Monday, all the girls are going to their 'Senior Night' and we all planned to arrange with the boys to wear their jerseys to school to support them. The girls told me who's jersey I should wear, but thing is I don't really talk to him and I only have him as a friend on facebook. He's really shy and I don't think he's going to ask me if I want to wear his jersey so what should I do?

Hey girl,

If he's shy, there's no harm in going up to him and starting the conversation yourself! It might be awkward, but at least you'll know what he thinks, and he'll probably be flattered that you want to support him by wearing his jersey! And if he says no, that gives you time to make plans with someone else.

Meghan D.

by michipie205 on 5/18/2012 9:39:38 PM

LOVE EVERYTHING!!! i like the teal tank but it is very see through

by Payton K on 5/18/2012 9:28:41 PM

dress and flats r ok. the rest...borderline.

by swimmerchic96 on 5/18/2012 7:04:21 PM

um, NO WAY!

by colorqueen101 on 5/18/2012 4:58:21 PM

Mod!
How do you become a mod?

hey!

You have to be at least 18 and apply here: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx

How to be a mod is under the "Where?" heading. Good luck!

Helen S.

by Dovepawrocks on 5/18/2012 3:33:00 PM

Ok thanks!

by Dovepawrocks on 5/18/2012 3:05:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Where can I find the crochet shirt that is modeled on the girl at the top? Also, is there a way to order past issues of Girls Life?

Hey Girl!

You can find plenty of cute crochet tops at stores like Alloy, Forever 21, and Lulu's. As for ordering past issues of Girls' Life, there is currently no way to do so. Try going to your local library or digging through your school's to see if they have any archived.

Marisa D.

by Dovepawrocks on 5/18/2012 2:33:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
Is it possible to get a pattern for that white top on the cover photo?! I love it! Thanks!

Hey Girl!

Hmm...I'm not quite sure what you mean. If you want to find a top with a similar pattern look for a loose white crotchet knit top. Throw it over your swimsuit at the beach and you'll be the most stylish one out there.

Marisa D.

by ilovehuebs on 5/18/2012 10:51:43 AM

MOD MOD MOD:
I had a horrible summer last year,and I really want to make this one great. I got my friends numbers and emails,(Still getting more)but I am not sure what to do. I was gonna have a bunch of BBQs or invite friends over to go bike riding,but I need more. Oh,and one of my friends that gave me her number is someone I barely know other than FB. We've talked briefly a couple times,but she seems to want to be my friend. Should I still invite her or would it be odd? She is really sweet & funny,I just don't want to freak her out. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Hey Girl!

I'm sorry about your bad summer last year and I hope this year's is better! Getting people's numbers and emails was a great idea- they'll help you stay in touch. I think a BBQ sounds like a fab idea! Ask your parents how many people you can have and invite your closest guys and gals. And I would for sure invite the your FB girl. If she seems eager to be friends, then she'll appreciate the invitation. Have a blast!

Marisa D.

by MadMaddie911 on 5/18/2012 10:12:48 AM

I love it all! The dress is stunning.

by Ekgurl on 5/18/2012 8:16:11 AM