AN HOUR AGO All I want for Christmas is...

2 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

3 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Miranda Finn sings Music for a Cause

Miranda Finn is proof that when it comes to dreamin’, you’ve gotta go big. This weekend, the singer/songwriter will perform at the Music for a Cause festival...

Miranda is a lovely girl. I love her, so much!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 6/17/2012 9:54:45 PM

My name is Miranda xD

by Miranda:)<3 on 5/18/2012 9:14:03 PM

um... i agree with fudgemonkey...
Now we just haf 2 hear hr without all the sound affects that make hr sound betr...

by Danerka on 5/18/2012 8:19:34 PM

I am a huge fan of One Direction so I just now created a twitter account just so I can follow them. Is it likely they would respond to my tweets? What could I say to catch their attention? Sorry, I'm new to twitter Smile Thanks!

hey! Twitter is a huge place, and many people usually follow a few people, not the other way around. It's pretty unlikely that they would respond to your tweet, but never say never.  If you did something that got you a lot of media attention, like starting a really popular blog about them, they might Smile

Helen S.

by kayla9 on 5/18/2012 5:53:25 PM

Wow that is soooo awesome her voice gave me chills in some parts!

by cookiemonster15 on 5/18/2012 4:36:50 PM

Honestly, it's not my thing. I listened to Never Let Me Go, and the lyrics are pretty clumsy and there doesn't seem to be a lot of thought put into the music.
Trust me, I'm all for people writing their own music. The girl just needs a lot more experience and critique before she puts herself out there more.

by OMGabi on 5/18/2012 3:24:36 PM

Thats awesome! So happy people are trying to make a difference. YOU ROCK GIRLIE! Smile

by HappyFeet16 on 5/18/2012 11:26:41 AM

MOD! I really like this brand called Sperry topsiders. They mae cute boatshoes. The thing is, i cant pick any outfits that would go well with them! My school doesnt also jeans, so i was wondering if you know any cute outfits that would go nice with boate shoes. Thanks sooooo much! <3

Hey Gal!

I love Sperrys, too! They look great with khaki shorts, jeans, and even sundresses. They're very versatile shoes. Chances are they'll look fab with anything you put on!

Marisa D.

by HappyFeet16 on 5/18/2012 11:25:15 AM

Wow! She is definitely the next Taylor Swift!! Listened to her other songs. Awesome!! I hope she does more.

by Millie555 on 5/18/2012 9:11:12 AM

This is certainly something that I would never listen to. Ever.

by fudgemonkey on 5/18/2012 7:58:42 AM

What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!