Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

8 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

9 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Miranda Finn sings Music for a Cause

Miranda Finn is proof that when it comes to dreamin’, you’ve gotta go big. This weekend, the singer/songwriter will perform at the Music for a Cause festival...

Miranda is a lovely girl. I love her, so much!

by Lilylunapotter13 on 6/17/2012 9:54:45 PM

My name is Miranda xD

by Miranda:)<3 on 5/18/2012 9:14:03 PM

um... i agree with fudgemonkey...
Now we just haf 2 hear hr without all the sound affects that make hr sound betr...

by Danerka on 5/18/2012 8:19:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am a huge fan of One Direction so I just now created a twitter account just so I can follow them. Is it likely they would respond to my tweets? What could I say to catch their attention? Sorry, I'm new to twitter Smile Thanks!

hey! Twitter is a huge place, and many people usually follow a few people, not the other way around. It's pretty unlikely that they would respond to your tweet, but never say never.  If you did something that got you a lot of media attention, like starting a really popular blog about them, they might Smile

Helen S.

by kayla9 on 5/18/2012 5:53:25 PM

Wow that is soooo awesome her voice gave me chills in some parts!

by cookiemonster15 on 5/18/2012 4:36:50 PM

Honestly, it's not my thing. I listened to Never Let Me Go, and the lyrics are pretty clumsy and there doesn't seem to be a lot of thought put into the music.
Trust me, I'm all for people writing their own music. The girl just needs a lot more experience and critique before she puts herself out there more.

by OMGabi on 5/18/2012 3:24:36 PM

Thats awesome! So happy people are trying to make a difference. YOU ROCK GIRLIE! Smile

by HappyFeet16 on 5/18/2012 11:26:41 AM

MOD! I really like this brand called Sperry topsiders. They mae cute boatshoes. The thing is, i cant pick any outfits that would go well with them! My school doesnt also jeans, so i was wondering if you know any cute outfits that would go nice with boate shoes. Thanks sooooo much! <3

Hey Gal!

I love Sperrys, too! They look great with khaki shorts, jeans, and even sundresses. They're very versatile shoes. Chances are they'll look fab with anything you put on!

Marisa D.

by HappyFeet16 on 5/18/2012 11:25:15 AM

Wow! She is definitely the next Taylor Swift!! Listened to her other songs. Awesome!! I hope she does more.

by Millie555 on 5/18/2012 9:11:12 AM

This is certainly something that I would never listen to. Ever.

by fudgemonkey on 5/18/2012 7:58:42 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
(message hidden by mod)

Hey girl,

Thanks so much for posting about your concerns. You should always feel free to write to us with stuff like this - we have lots of mods working to keep the site welcoming and fun, but sometimes things can slip through the cracks. We've been on the lookout for this user for a while now and I'll forward your message to our web editors, who can make a final decision about what to do with her <3
Lauren C.

by New_York_City on 5/17/2012 11:54:31 PM

A lot of people tell me that I'm a really good singer. I'm in our school's choir, but I don't get a lot of solos. I've also starred in many school musicals as the lead role. I love to act and sing, but I can't write my own songs and I don't know how to become well-known like this girl or Christina and Ali.
How can I reach my goal and be an inspiration to other people like other teen singers out there?

Hey girlie,

Don't talk so negative about your talent! Writing your own songs, learning about the industry, becoming well-known, and feeling confident in your singing will take time and lots of hard work, but your talent is the thing that will help you get there! Talk to your musical director at school and ask if he/she knows about any local shows that are holding try outs. The best thing for you to do is branch out and try something bigger than high school musicals - they're a great start, but you'll meet so many new people and learn so many new things by working at small local theaters with actors/coaches of all ages, going to a city and trying out for an extra/background role, etc. Talk to people, ask questions, and work hard to get even better/stronger. You can do this, but you have to reach out to people who are in this industry so they can help you along the way!
Lauren C.

by HelenaPS on 5/17/2012 11:00:54 PM

that sounds awesome
she's a great role model

by bookworm22 on 5/17/2012 10:08:25 PM