2 HOURS AGO #DailyFiveaway: 3 on-the-go gals grab a fully loaded @Microsoft Surface 2: http://t.co/eVkNdGrXI2

3 HOURS AGO Your ultimate fall nail polish guide!: http://t.co/W9trOYYdNl

16 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

COMMENTS

Why hasn't your crush asked you out yet?

He’s mega flirty and he says he likes you, but hasn’t made a move. Here’s how to snag that sweetie…

Mod!!!
One of my friends who I haven't seen in forever, visited my house with his mom! My older sister was sitting right next to him, but he kept staring at me, and I looked at him and he waved, which for some reason made me smile HUGE. and throughout the entire day they stood at my house, and he was playing baseball, and he told them to go practice running, which made no sense, and he came and sat by me, an talked to me for like an hour and a half, until he finally had to leave. As he was in his car driving away, he turned around and looked directly at me, and waved goodbye. I waved back, then ran inside! My cousin told me he was flirting, but I had no idea!!! If I did, I would have gotten his number! My mom has his mom's number though...
What should I do???

Hey girl! He definitely was flirting, or at least trying to
get to know you! When you see him again, let him know you’re interested, by
asking for his number! Don’t let him make all the moves!

Melissa T.

by abbyrocks1998 on 7/9/2013 2:32:46 PM

MOD!!!! How do you get a guy's name without being obvious?? Me and my cuz need an answer soon!We are on vacation and saw two cute guys... we even played marco polo. But we dont know their nsmes!!Help!

Hey girls!  Ask their names! Next time you see them, tell them you had a great time hanging out and introduce yourselves, they'll probably do the same!  xoxo

Kate G.

by pet44 on 7/3/2012 1:25:15 AM

first of all, this is the story of my life. theres this boy who likes me and i like him too, but we are both very shy, and i need to make the first move. secondly, i dont think i should make the first move because my ex is moving away. he always said he was leaving, but he always came back. now i think he is because he says hes definitely leaving. im going to miss him since were such good friends, but i honestly don't know if i should believe him. i really want to move on to my new crush, but i dont think i can because im shy, and i can't let go of my ex. I REALLY WANT TO GET OVER MY EX SOOOOOOOO BAD

by sillybean on 6/18/2012 4:39:47 PM

I like a guy and he likes me.. He's gonna be a sophomore when im a freshman this year. He says we can't date until i get there. And we can date only if things go right. What do i do? i dont wanna wait to date him.

by XxRainbowEaterzxX on 6/13/2012 10:43:01 PM

MOD I like this guy and he knows I like him because I told him and he said he likes me too and his brother told me that his brother is too shy to ask me out so his brother told me that I should make the first move. What would be a first move? We hang out at the pool with our friends and talk on the phone a lot so what would a first move be?

Hey babe,

Why don't you try asking him to hang out one-on-one instead of with your friends? Ask him if he'd like to go bowling or play mini golf or go to the movies. Since you talk a lot it will be easy to just slip that into the conversation.
Kelly G.

by FigureSkater08 on 6/8/2012 3:36:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I really like this guy. he would flirt with me A LOT in school. i never saw him flirt with anyone else. i told my friend how he flirted and she said that he probably likes me because that's exactly what her bf did before they were dating. I don't know what to believe. he always gets really really close to me as if he's about to kiss me. do you think he might acually like me?

I think he might. What youve described so far sounds very flirty. So I say flirt back and see what happens! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by musicgeek on 6/2/2012 10:03:37 PM

Hey TGurl.99, aww don't be nervous. I'm sure he wants to chat with you in person too. And just think he's probably shy. When I get nervous before meeting a guy, I just remember that they like me too and there's nothing to be afraid of. You can do it girly! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD.!
I have this huge crush and we text alot.! But, I can't talk to him in person it is just to scary. School is out now and he went into high school. I am almost 13 and he turned 14 2 days ago. I really want to talk to him in person but I don't know when I will ever see him againFrown help. Lynae P.

by TGuRl.99 on 6/2/2012 8:26:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I wanna text this guy. Bur honestly I dont know how. I text him hi once every 1 or 2 weeks, but he never responds. We always flirt with each other, and we are close. He sometimes reponds to other people, but never to me. I feel like Im being annoying. Please Help :/

Hey babe,

Maybe text him an actual question or go right into a conversation, instead of just saying hi, how are you.  That's actually really hard to respond to, especially since the conversation tends to die right after that.
Jordan S.

by Kitkatgurl44 on 5/26/2012 5:47:28 PM

okay so,
i went on a school trip w/ my class and when we were there
MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD
i sarted messing around and pretending to "date" this one guy. i would hug him and stuff im only 11 but apparently we were getting "married" and we would joke and stuff about it. later though, when we got back to school and i kept doing it he actually once in a while hugged me back. but then he got flirty and ALL of his friends and mine, said he liked me and that we looked cute. and evrytime someone asked him if he liked mehe would just smile. to tell u the truth its actually kina creepy/cute. idk if i like him back. i think i might!!! what do i do?1!

Hey girl,

If you like him back then definitely go for it!  Flirt back and joke with him and show your interest and see if he makes a move.
Jordan S.

by glam on 5/21/2012 6:24:56 PM

Hey coldplay_girl, try to catch him whenever he's alone. If you see him walking by himself go up and talk to him. You could even try setting up times to hang with him. When you see him you could say stuff like "do you wanna eat lunch together today?" or "let's meet after school". You can flirt by complimenting him, joking around and asking him questions about girls and his interests. Hope this helps chica!! Xoxo

There's this guy I really like, and both of us are going on a trip with the Spanish club next weekend. We're friends and sit at the same table at lunch, but we don't hang out together a lot. I'm on friendly terms with most of his close friends, but I don't usually hang out with them unless it's in a big group that includes my friends or in class we have together. How can I spend some time with him when he's always surrounded by his friends, and how can I flirt with him without leaving my friends behind to hang out with his, which would be awkward and probably kind of obvious? Lynae P.

by coldplay_girl on 5/19/2012 1:59:53 PM