12 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

15 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

16 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Why hasn't your crush asked you out yet?

He’s mega flirty and he says he likes you, but hasn’t made a move. Here’s how to snag that sweetie…

MODMODMOD
I have a small crush on this guy in my neighnorhood, we text often, but not all the time. I told him i was moving soon and he was sad. he asked me if i would ever see him again, and i said yes. then he said i was acting wierd. I knew i was because i had a crush on him. He asked if i liked him, and i dont think i responded. So, maybe hes flirting with me, or hes just wanting to know if im flirting with him. What should I do????
Thanks!

Hey girl,

He probably likes you, but doesn't want to do anything since you're moving. If you want to stay in touch while you're gone, you should tell him that so that you can exchange phone numbers or email addresses before you go.

Meghan D.

by tiffanyanna02 on 5/19/2012 11:53:54 AM

MOD MOD HELLO MOD MOD!
I have three guy sitches:
Guy 1:Smart guy that I told I liked him and we agreed to be friends. it's been six months and we have one week left in school and he still ignores me.
Guy 2:Athlete who has a bunch of girls on his arms and yet he says I'm better than the other girls. I dont want to wind up another one of his future toys.
Guy 3:He is Guy 1's friend and he always playfully messes with me and I respond back. I really like him and I think he was flirting, any advice?
Please and thanks
~<3

Hey girl,

If you agreed not to get involved with Guy 1, I wouldn't worry about him ignoring you and would just move on to other guys! As for Guy 2, if you want to give him a chance, don't let his reputation stop you! Reputations are based on rumors that are likely to be untrue, and if he's complimenting you, he might be a genuinely nice guy! But if you really like Guy 3, I think you have your answer, so if he flirts with you and you like him, flirt back! Since summer's coming soon, now is the perfect time to exchange phone numbers or even to tell him you like him. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by drama_mama12 on 5/19/2012 12:02:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
do you know any workouts that take away some fat from your calves? im a ballerina and ballerinas usually have big calves(compared to their thighs), but i don't like it and i get self conscious. its not that big of a deal but if i could make my calves smaller, that would be great!!!!! Smile

Hey girl,

If you're a dancer, you probably don't want your calves to get smaller, because you'll lose all of the awesome muscle you've built! Since you're a ballerina, here's a ballet-inspired workout that includes calf exercises! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/10/20/Get-en-pointe-with-a-ballet-inspired-workout.aspx

Meghan D.

by glamqueen on 5/18/2012 11:17:20 PM

MOD in the J/J issue of GL on page seven the editors tell what their summer must haves are and Brooke said it a sundress .. i really like the sundress in that picture can you tell me where to buy it??

Hey girl,

I actually haven't seen that issue yet, so I'm not sure where that specific dress is from, but check out our fashion channel for tons of other great dress recommendations!

Meghan D.

by Payton K on 5/18/2012 9:57:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
ok i'm 13 yrs old and there is this boy that i just can't get off of my mind! he's in my grade and i see him in the halls before and talked a little bit and i really want to get to know him more. i just don't know how to do it lol. the school year's almost over and i would like to hang out with him during the summer....i just have nooo idea how to ask him to hang out or like what we could do or anything! please help! oh and my BGF is one of his friends and he told me that he said i was cuteSmile

Hey girl,

If you're nervous about asking him out but have a guy friend in common, why not suggest that the three of you hang out together? That way, you can grow more comfortable around him but still have your friend there.

Meghan D.

by Alykat18 on 5/18/2012 9:57:46 PM

MOD on page 7 of the J/J issue of GL where the editors tell what their summer must have is BRooke says the perfect dress and i really like the dress they show in the picture can you tell me wheere to get it??? THANKS!!

Hey girl,

I actually have not seen that issue yet, so I'm not sure where that specific dress is from, but check out our fashion channel for tons of other fashion recommendations!

Meghan D.

by Payton K on 5/18/2012 9:40:11 PM

Mod mod mod
Okay, so I want to shave my legs but I don't want to ask my mom. Also, the other day I slow danced with this kid and realized I liked him and he said he really liked me. He asked me out and I said no. I realize that was a huge mistake but we never talk so how do I tell him I like him without everyone knowing. I would txt him but he broke his phone. I'm also afraid of people judging me on who I like. People keep saying he likes this other girl and I think so too. But does he still like me? How do I communicate with him?

Hey girl,

Check out this post on talking to your mom about shaving: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/05/27/shaving-talk-with-mom.aspx?cp=all. As for the boy, if you tell him you turned him down because you were nervous, he might understand and still want to go with you! But if you don't want everyone else to know that you like him, that might not be a good sign, because if you go out with him, people will find out! If someone is going to judge you based on who you like, just ignore them, because that's silly, and you are allowed to like whomever you want! And as for communicating with him, the best thing is to talk in person!

Meghan D.

by lolapuppys on 5/18/2012 9:25:21 PM

MODMOMOD in the J/J edition of GL there is a page (like 7 i think) where the editors tell what what their must have summer thing is and Brooke said the perfect sndress and thee picture IS the perfect dress i just dont know where to find it can you tell me Thanks!

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by Payton K on 5/18/2012 9:20:44 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!
I'm in the 8th grade and my school is having a 7th/8th grade semi-formal dance in a couple of weeks. My crush asked me if i wanted to go with him, so obviously i said yes Laughing two things: 1)they normally play some slow songs at the dance, but i dont know how to dance...and 2)where can i find a really cute dress?

hey! 1) Just look around and do what other people are doing, as long as your comfortable and 2) try H&M, Delias, Urban Outfitters, Target, and Goodwill Smile

Helen S.

by harley6671 on 5/18/2012 8:32:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I need help! So my crush is one year older, he goes to my school. Problem is, hes going to high school very soon and I won't be going to the same high school! So I only have 15 more days with him including summer. Well, he really wants to hangout soon. I really want to hangout with him too but problem is, my mom wont let me do anything or go anywhere! So how can I hangout with him? PLEASE HELP!!!
thxx! xoxo

hey! maybe you guys could skype or im or text eachother?

Helen S.