2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways! 3 can win a 180s Quantum-Cool jacket, arm sleeves and wristbands! #EnterToWin #GLStyle http://t.co/rPQqhvR5Ye

3 HOURS AGO Bows on bows on bows! How to add them to your everyday outfit: http://t.co/WM192GEjyf

18 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

COMMENTS

5 icky things you probably don't want to eat (but are anyway)

Get ready to be grossed out…

Ewwwww..... you also find plastic materials in Twinkies and microwave popcorn.

by lol1029 on 8/24/2012 7:50:11 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
I'm a little overweight and I want to lose it. I got the app "Lose It" and I put in my weight and height and everything and it said I should be eating 1,100 calories a day, but when I looked up what a girl my age should be eating, it said 1,600 to 2,000 calories. I really want to lose some weight but I just don't know what to do. Also, I know Im not eating enough fruit and it just doesn't seem appealing to me. The only fruit I like are watermelon aples and bananas and I'd much rather have something like chips than any of those. How can I get more fruit?

Hey babe,

To lose the weight, you're going to have to focus more on what you eat, rather than how much.  No matter what, ingesting bad foods will get you the exact opposite kind of results that you want, so try your best to eat quality foods.

You're going to have to work out as well to lose the weight.

As far a fruit goes, there has to be at least one kind that works for you!
Jordan S.

by Lovepeacehope on 6/6/2012 8:51:30 PM

Hey awesomegrl230, any milk is good for you really. I prefer whole milk, but if you wanna shed a dew pounds or stay really healthy go for skim or 2% milk. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD
so should we drink fat free, or skim milk... or high fat milk... mixed messages? or a bittersweet ending? Lynae P.

by awesomegrl230 on 6/5/2012 7:15:11 PM

that's why you buy whole milk no durh! i mean who needs 2% it has way less proten. buy whole milk its better for ya!

by watsmyuser on 5/31/2012 2:39:04 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
Meat is really grossing me out and I want to become a vegegtarian. But my whole family is completly carnivourus. I watche this movie Food Inc. and didn't eat my chicken that night and my parents got REALLY mad and said their was no way I could go veggie. But I really think that this is for me, especially since I want to puke every time I eat my *tasty* murdered meat! Thank you SO much in advance!

Hey girl, becoming a vegetarian is completely your choice. I would consult a nutritionist or a doctor before doing so because when you're not getting certain essential nutrients through meat, it really isn't doing your body any good. All this means is that you will probably just have to take more vitamins and protein than a person who does eat meat. I have friends who are vegetarians and they're perfectly happy with their choice and healthy too! You just have to be really careful!

lauren r.

by PANDAS616 on 5/30/2012 6:59:14 PM

um....ew . but wait.... is that BAD for us, because people have been eating these things for decades so....

by marissa13_3 on 5/29/2012 9:27:35 PM

I agree with all of you, half of you are all like ewwwww never gonna eat that again, which I'm kinda with you cuz creep crawlers, maybe it's just the feeling going down your throat??? Or the looks. My argument for the ones that think this is not gross I'm on your side too, cuz well, I just agree with all your comments. Smile

PEACE!!!!
AND GOD LUVS U ALL!

by pussycat103 on 5/28/2012 10:55:15 AM

Oh my gosh, calm down! I don't know about you, but did you know that the average person eats about 8 spiders in his/her sleep in his/her lifetime? Goodness, bugs aren't bad! Actually, most bugs are a good source of protein. If today's society didn't look down upon bugs like we do, then we would probably not mind. But since some girls said, "Ew, bugs are gross," now the whole world despises them. I would MUCH rather have Starbucks use a more healthier beetle than what they use now. Actually, they use that same Starbucks beetle to color certain brands of lipsticks!
~Ari

by Ari-chan on 5/26/2012 7:40:17 PM

Ewwwwwwww........gross I'm never going to eat at windys and tacobell again! (i never really liked there food anyway so it doesn't really matter!) lol

by Countrymusicluva on 5/25/2012 1:02:37 PM

um, just because something in milk is also in sunscreen doesn't mean it's gross. Maybe it's just food coloring. I think it's okay to eat processed food as long as you eat some natural and/or organic foos too! That's why I don't usually even read these articles. The titles are very misleading.

by Glitterheart16 on 5/24/2012 9:53:49 PM