AN HOUR AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

2 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

2 HOURS AGO You’ve got your costume—now spook out your house. 4 ways to make your place scary stylish: http://t.co/4LYak7b5vh #DIY

COMMENTS

Do parents know best when it comes to guys?

Or are they just not giving him a chance?

So these girls at school hate me and I don't know why...well I don't know if she likes my crush too and that she told her friends to 'destroy her!' or something.
Because I was pretty sure my crush liked me too and then he started walking this girl to school and once she was sitting with her friends and he came to sit next to her and when he wasn't looking she gave me an evil smile! :/ But me and my crush haven't even talked since long ago so why would she consider me as competition? Also my crush was waiting for his teaher and he flashed me a smile?? he's so confusing????
What do I do??
Thanks!!!

Hey Girly!

I'm sorry those girls at your school haven't been very nice. Boys can make us crazy! It's neither yours nor her fault that you both like the same guy. She definitely doesn't have any claim over him. You can keep talking to him (especially if he flashed you a smile!), but if he continues to give you mixed signals, forget about him. He's definitely not worth you fighting over.

Marisa D.

by imblonde5678 on 5/21/2012 9:32:35 AM

Mod Mod Mod...
Okay so I really like this guy that I show cattle with. At one of our shows we stay the night at the barn. My sister is a junior and she has a group af friends that she hangs out with all night, but I'm 13 so I'm a little young since they are all juniors and seniors in hight school. I kinda want to be in their group but my sister isn't going to really be with them this year because she's mad at them. I want to have my own group kinda but there are only 5 people that are around 13 or 14 or so and one of them is the guy I like. Any Advice? Thanks!!!

Hey Girl!

A sleepover at the barn? That sounds pretty cool. I would stay with people your own age, especially because that's the group your crush is in. Ask him if he's excited to spend the night. This is a great chance to get to know him better. Plan some fun activities for the event-bring some scary stories, a cool book, and whatever else you can think of. Have a blast!!

Marisa D.

by Cowsrule11 on 5/21/2012 8:45:15 AM

hey girlies!!! please join my club,The Agency!!!!
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

by ostar21 on 5/20/2012 5:24:44 PM

MOD can you give me a link to a workout that will tone my body for bikini season

Hey girl,

Here is a post with 15 ways to tone up by swimsuit season! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/05/14/13-ways-to-tone-up-this-summer.aspx

Meghan D.

by Payton K on 5/20/2012 12:35:23 PM

mod mod mod mod mod
Um it has recently come to notice that i really like my frenemy. And i really don't know how to come to terms with it. And plus my friend already asked him out in fact am the one who encouraged her and he said no. not only am i afraid of rejection but also hurting my friend's feelings. help please.

Hey girl,

If you're afraid of hurting your friend's feelings, you should probably talk to her before you make a move. Is it really worth sacrificing a friendship for a chance with a guy? If you want to ask him out, rejection is a possibility, but so is a chance at something great! There's no rush, though, so if you're not sure how he feels, keep hanging out as friends and see how he acts around you.

Meghan D.

by akaprincess on 5/20/2012 12:26:13 PM

If he dumped you, why would you want to get back together?

by curlygirl16 on 5/20/2012 10:37:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD I have never had a boyfriend before but on a school trip my friends and my crush were on a bus playing truth or dare and he told them he liked me. So they told him that I like him too and now he's going to ask me out but I don't know anything about having a boyfriend!

Hey girl,

Do you like him? If not, you should tell him the truth now to avoid hurting his feelings later! If you do like him, don't worry about knowing what to do. It will be fun, and all you have to do is hang out and spend time with the person you like! There's no right way to have a relationship, and I'm sure he's just as nervous as you are Smile

Meghan D.

by romanticbookworm13 on 5/20/2012 9:56:07 AM

I have that plaid shirt the girl is wearing 😄 I got it at Hollister

by thumperella14 on 5/20/2012 9:04:34 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/20/2012 3:47:48 AM