15 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

16 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

17 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Get the best bangs for your face shape

Happy haircuts, girlies!

P
Pl
Ple
Plea
Pleas
Please
Pleas
Plea
Ple
Pl
p

^Idk y I said tht but it forms an arrow.

by Susmita24 on 8/24/2012 11:49:28 PM

I really don't know what type of face shape I've got. My forehead's bigger than my chin, but I don't have a widow's peak, and I don't have a sharp point, my chin is round ish, my face is ovalish, you can literally feel my jaws when you squish my cheeks, I think it's a heart face but then I think it's a oval face...idk..or maybe circle... :/

Hey sweets! It's fine if you can't classify your face as a specific type! Maybe it's a mix of a few! That's completely okay! xoxo

Carly S.

by Susmita24 on 8/22/2012 1:37:38 PM

I think I'm a square but long "helmet bangs" don't work for me. A great look for me is two hair strands in front of my ears as the rest of my hair is strait and razored-ish in a ponytail. Except my hair is really frizzy and curly. Wah! LOL

by cheetah#1 on 7/25/2012 10:10:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD,
my face is half oval half heart and i realy want bangs what type should i do??!!

Hey chica, if you still have a wide forehead, stick to the long, angled bangs. Otherwise, side bangs are a pretty safe bet for just about any face shape.
Carrie R.

by moondust23 on 7/11/2012 3:48:47 PM

This is just plain ironic! I have a heart-shaped face, and precisely long, angled side bangs. I've had these for about two years now, and I didn't even know about this article! Wow, I'm so happy now!

by julygem on 6/17/2012 4:41:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I asked my mom if I could take an online babysitting class to get my babsitting license. (I'm 10). Do you know how old you have to be to get a babysitting license andd babysit in the New York state? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

I would do some research about those online classes to see what the age requirement is there! Even if they don't list it, a phone call to someone in charge of the program could answer your question. I think, by NY law, you have to be 13+ to babysit, but they don't require a babysitting license unless you're going to start a real daycare business in your home. Otherwise, I think it's just based on maturity - when you're ready and able to take care of another person, think clearly in an emergency, remember safety precautions like CPR etc. But try doing some research on the class first! You might get your answer that way Smile
Lauren C.

by jrprodigy12 on 6/17/2012 8:10:05 AM

Modmodmod!!
So I have pretty much a heart face, but my chin is round! What should I do for that? And in my school picture I didn't have bangs so I completely looked half bald! Can u help me find bangs fogirl curly redheaded girl with a heart-round shaped face that doesnt make me have a big forehead? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Bangs would definitely look awesome with your face shape... I would try a sleek side bang like Debby Ryan in this photo: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/02/17/Rebel-against-the-radio-with-this-Disney-rewind-playlist.aspx

For a cute funky look, straighten your bangs but leave the rest of your hair curly. Gorgeous!
Lauren C.

by Lilmissamazing on 5/24/2012 10:36:21 PM

i want to tottally redo my room im girly and i love to travel i like the colors pink lavender purple aqua blue and tangerine i want white dressers and stuff where can i get decorations what color of bedspread and wall what kind of decorations?
thanks

Hey babe,

I can't really tell you how to decorate your room, but I do know that Pottery Barn has a teen section that has some of the cutest items!
Jordan S.

by sparklysharpie on 5/19/2012 6:14:05 PM

This is the club you can brag about your achievements. What are you proud of? Tell us @ Teen Bragging Queens

by kpianoplayer on 5/19/2012 4:54:59 PM

I have an oval face and long side bangs Smile

by kayla9 on 5/19/2012 4:06:42 PM