2 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

5 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

6 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Get the best bangs for your face shape

Happy haircuts, girlies!

Hey fearless;), I would talk to your hairstylist and see what they say. Since your hair is really thick they will know what will work best in straightening your hair. I'm also not sure how thinning your hair works. So just see what they suggest. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

another hair style problem haha sorry. i curl my hair every day no joke cuz i have really thick hair and ive heard you can get your hair thinned out at the hair salon. i dont want thick hair anymore! so would it be a good idea to get it thinned out?? i dont even know what it is i hate about my hair straight, but i think its cuz my hair flips out a little but i dont know why because my hair is really long and i just want it to go staight down and not flip out! how do i get it to be totally straight?? Lynae P.

by fearless;) on 5/19/2012 2:45:08 PM

Hey fearless;), nope I take pics in all the time. This way the stylist knows exactly what you want and you'll be getting what you pay for. So print your pic and show it to her. Hope this helps! Xoxo

ok so ive gotten side swept bangs like 3 times but every time they dont come out the way i want them to partly because the hairdresser never knows what i want. i really want the kind of bangs carrie underwood has in the last picture but how do i say that to the hairdresser cuz i dont want them to mess up! and would it help to take in the picture of carrie underwood or would that be stupid?? Lynae P.

by fearless;) on 5/19/2012 2:38:56 PM

Hey coldplay_girl, you could wear a cute headband, some clips or put your hair into a braid. The headband may be the best idea since it fits securely on your head. Clips can always fall out and a plait or braid may unravel in the water. Check places like Claires and Target for some stylish headbands. Yu could even get one to match your swimsuit. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I've had bangs for awhile (right now they look sort of like the first picture) and I love them. I usually dry and then straighten them in the morning because my hair is curly and they go all different directions if I let them dry on their own. They also tend to curl if they get wet. I'm going to a waterpark next weekend - what are some cute ways I can keep my bangs back that don't require hairspray and will hold up in the water? Lynae P.

by coldplay_girl on 5/19/2012 1:34:49 PM

too bad i have curly hair...

by colorqueen101 on 5/19/2012 1:25:55 PM

I am really skinny, but my face has a lot of fat. How can I get rid of my face fat?
PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

Unfortunately, there aren't really face exercises, but when you lose weight, your face and neck will be visibly smaller. And there's nothing wrong with having a round face!

Meghan D.

by HappySunshine on 5/19/2012 12:08:03 PM

MOD MOD
I don't really know what shape head I am. I usually wear blunt bangs and they look good.
I ave a small forehead, but my hairline is farther back. I have a butt chin, and you can slightly see the depression in my skin for my cheekbones. I know I'm not round, but I don't know if i'm a heart, square, or oval. I also have a small head. My for head and chin are almost the same(my for head being bigger) but my chin is slightly pointy.

Hey girl,

If your forehead and chin are roughly the same shape, you are probably a square. Heart-shaped faces usually have very pointy chins, and ovals are more rounded. But if your bangs look good on you, there's no reason to change them! Everyone's face is different, so go with what works and makes you happy!

Meghan D.

by Danerka on 5/19/2012 11:17:05 AM

I couldn't help but notice that Zooey is very pale. And I think that is awesome. All of the celebrities are so tan and fake blonde, and so FAKE. But Zooey is beautiful just the way she is and I think it's great that she doesn't need a tan for people to support her. I know it is off topic, but I admire her for that.

by New_York_City on 5/19/2012 9:57:18 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Only one position left. See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/19/2012 12:09:29 AM