Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

3 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

4 HOURS AGO We chilled with @CodySimpson at @barbizonmodels' Passport to Discovery cruise, and THIS is what he said: http://t.co/rHxMCbdWJj

COMMENTS

Help! I'm the annoying friend

It’s really bugging my besties, but I don’t know how to change…

MOD, My best friends think I am bossy when i say something to them when they boss me around. Some times my teachers tell me to say certain things when she is out of the room. I need help on what I should do.

Hey girl! Try using a super friendly and understanging tone when you talk to your friend. For example, instead of telling your friend to do page 12 for homework, tell her that the teacher wants the class to do page 12 for homework. If she knows your intentions are to help, not to demand, she'll respond a lot better. Good luck!

Melissa T.

by bforsyth on 6/27/2013 1:56:46 PM

I feel your pain.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 6:32:15 PM

sounds like me, execpt my friends just ignore me, it sucks!!!
by colorqueen101 on 5/20/2012 9:52:19 AM

hey colorqueen101! I totally understand what you are going through! That happened to me a few years back. The only thing you need to know is that you should just BE YOURSELF if your friends won't accept that, that's their problem. You don't need to be judged by them! If they won't accept you for who you are, it's time to find new friends! xxoo

by snoopyrocks on 7/24/2012 11:50:32 AM

um i wanna try to be the nice sweet normal one out of my whole friends so what should i do to be nicer and start fresh this school year

by nyneerox17 on 7/16/2012 9:12:33 PM

A lot of people are known for being anoying, bu anoying means more fun, more wild, theres always something, and in some cases your always there. I love having anoying friends, in some ways there the best kind, and even i can be anoying sometime. And if that doesnt help. Who cares what other people think? I know i know maybe your saing i do, i used to say that, but rethink it. Because in reality it only matters whats u think, are you proud of the person you are? If you are, then continue being that person. If your not, its summer, theres time to change a little, but no matte what, be yourself if people dont like u for you, then screw them there not worth it! And thats the honest truth.

by 1tennischik on 7/12/2012 11:51:51 PM

MOD,
I'm seriously bumming! It seems like every time I make a BFF they move away! In 2nd grade I made friends with a girl and she moved, in 5th grade I was BFFs with 3 girls and they all moved away! in 7th grade my BFFL ( Best Friend For Life) moved away too! And now my BFF is moving to a different school! I know I will still she her but it still isn't the same! My other friends are just that, friends. One is a flip-flopper who one second will be giving me her lunch and laughing at my jokes, and the next she is screaming and making fun of me! My other friend is only my friend when there is no one else around. And yet another friend is awesome except for the fact that she won't let me forget one thing that I did that I regret! I'm not sure what to do anymore!!! Frown I need help!

Hey girlie!  That is a bummer, I'm sorry that a lot of your friends have moved away Frown  Why don't you take the opportunity in the summer to try to make some new friends, because the friends you described don't sound that great!  You could go to camp, take a class, or try a new sport- all perfect ways to make new friends! Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by snoopyfan2015 on 6/28/2012 1:00:53 PM

This kind of creeped me out because the exact same thing is going on with me! I'm know for being the weird and annoying one out of my group of friends by some people and I'm also moving this summer! I'm glad I'll have a fresh start at my new school where no one will know except for my brother and one boy who just happens to be my parents friends son that's in 5th grade. MY advice to you and I? You can be perky and energetic but try now to be annoying and get on people's nerves. Good luck at your new school and wish me luck too!;D

by Smurfy Murphy on 6/23/2012 7:47:19 PM

hey! I think your friends should just except you, and your funky personallity b/c I have a funky peronallity, and my friends like it so if they dont like it deal with it. GO FUNKY PERSONALLITIES, WOO, THEY ROCK!

by Lexrox13 on 6/20/2012 9:25:46 PM

Hi! I can sooo relate to you b/c I also have like the weirdest personality. Sometimes I think I can annoy or weird my friends out too, but friends like you for who you are and they should exept you like that.

Also I have moved befor I was younger than you (prob) and I had a deep connection with my friends and where I lived. It does suck when you move at first but it eventually gets better, but you obviosly will miss your old house and friends. The first time I slept in my new house it was weird I got this acquweird feeling and a bad headache, (thats normal for me I get cronic head pain, not fun) but I knew I would eventually like it. When you go to school for the first time you might feel like the odd one out but it goes away and for sure you will make some new friends, but try and keep in contact with your old ones (it makes it easier).

by Lexrox13 on 6/20/2012 9:17:11 PM

MOD,
My bestfriend told me last week that i am very boring and i don't like to do anything fun. When she likes to be annoying, immature, and shes too hyper and crazy. Shes always making fights with her ex-bff and flirts with my crush. i am very calm, and mature, and i like to stay still, and it doesnt take much to please me. Am i boring??? Frown

Hey girl,

Are you sure this girl should be your best friend? It sounds like you're not that fond of her either. A lot of girls can be completely different from each other and still be great girl pals, but maybe your differences aren't really clicking. Try to hang out in a group next time and that way you've got a bunch of other chickies who might make your friend less overwhelming to deal with. Don't be afraid to branch out - while it can be a great combo to have a BFF who's totally diff, it can also be comforting to have a bestie who has a lot more in common!
Kelly G.