AN HOUR AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

4 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

5 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Help! I'm the annoying friend

It’s really bugging my besties, but I don’t know how to change…

I am like you too sort of. Everyone says I am so cute and that really gets annoyin. Plus there is this girl in my P. E class who is like the meanest person in the world. She always calls people bad words like B and F!!!! And when we were playing soccer she's like you could have made that goal. Then she tries making a goal like 3 times she always MISSES! What on earth is Wrong with that girl. She always acts like a tomboy and think shes all that because she hangs with boys that are older!!! -_-

by kymmy on 5/31/2012 7:42:41 PM

MODMODMOD!
I am loud ad and annoying but also very smart and mature. My bestie is also loud and annoying but is SUPER frustrating and is not very smart, gets obsessive about things and is barely "half full".
I don't want to be her friend anymore and I'm friends with a lot of people but she sort of made them all her friends and I don't really like them either anymore. There is one group of really girly girls that I want to hang out with but I'm afraid they wot like me because one of them hates me and spreads lots of rumors so of she spreads a rumor about me they might not want to hang with me. People say in pretty but I know 4 sure I'm fat. I'm 5"6 and 130 pounds but also muscular. I wear ok clothes but thy wear super girly clothes like super short shorts, strapless tops and sometimes high heels. (we are 12/13, aka grade 7). I wear skinny jeans, my shorts are mid thigh and my shorts are stylish but not like theirs. I wear keys and boots. Will they like me??????

Hey girl,

Don't stress out so much! True friends won't care about how you look, and you shouldn't want to make friends who are superficial or spread rumors. It's best if you spread yourself out and make friends in all kinds of groups - don't limit yourself to any one crowd. Just work on being yourself and friends will naturally flock to you!
Kelly G.

by RachelHeartsHarryPotter on 5/30/2012 2:51:14 AM

Ther isnthis girl who I really don't like she is always annoying and very mean to me . But she thinks she and I are bffs . For example when we were playing golly ball it was my turn to surve I hit it and it did not make itmover the net. She said nice going you should try getting it over the net. Then it was her turn and she missed to . So my real BFF told her she should take her own advisee and she called her a b**** . My friends and I are so tiers of it sent do we do

by Danceismylife123 on 5/26/2012 9:58:19 PM

MOD
hey, so I always feel like people hate me and it seems like they ignore me. They always seems to smile at me and the they stop smiling. And they seem to ignore me like exclude me from the circle. what is this?
And i seem unpopular...
also i look really ugly when I am in pictures. You can see my pores and some pimples and blackheads. My hair looks horrible how do you de-poof or defrizz hair?

Hey girl,

You are very likeable and awesome, and there are tons of people who love you! If they're excluding you, try finding some new friends who share your interests and want to spend time with you! if you're worried about pimples, talk to your parents about seeing a doctor or dermatologist, but it's normal to break out when you're young, so try washing your face with salycylic acid! As for de-frizzing hair, try using a flatiron or a serum. This article has some good frizz tips, and you can find tons more on our beauty channel! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/06/24/Combat-humidity-for-every-hair-type.aspx

Meghan D.

by coldplay12 on 5/25/2012 10:26:28 PM

MoD MOD MOD!!!!
I'm going to be going to New York from California this summer via airplane. I used to not be afraid of airplanes, but now, after hearing about all the terrorist and tragic accidents in airplanes (9/11 incident), I've been really scared to go on an airplane, but I don't wanna ruin our family's vacation. WHat should I do? THanks

Hey Girl!

I totally understand your fear of flying because I'm right with you! But there's nothing worry about! The reason security is so tight at airports is to make sure that passengers are safe. Also, planes are actually the safest form of transportation. There are a ton more car crashes a year, but that doesn't stop you from driving in cars! You'll be fine, and don't let your fear stop you from having a great vacation!

SarahO.

by Emilicious on 5/25/2012 2:52:17 AM

MODMODMODMOD
Okay, hi! I have a few questions.
1- I'm a vegetarian now, and really want to tslk to my parents to see if I can go vegan-or at least try it for parts of the summer. Do you have any ideas, and how to talk to them about it?
2- There's this kid in my class (High school), who's always going on about how "Weird, and ugly", he, and his friends think I am. They always do it when they think I'm not listening, but I always hear them, and their words really hurt. School's ending soon, but I've had to put up with this since middle school, and it's gotten really bad this school year. And, yeah I'm sorta nervous for next year. Is there any way I can get them to stop?
3- I love wearing knee socks with shorts-but I'm a fairly short person, and it makes my legs look sorta...well shorter. xD Is there anyway (Without wearing heels) I can try, and make my legs look longer while doing this?
Thanks so much, and sorry for the question overload!

Don't be sorry about the question overload, I will try my best to answer them all!

1) If you're already a vegetarian you are half way there to being a vegan. Do not feel like this is something you can't talk to your parents about. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be a vegan therefore it is a light conversation you could have over dinner with your parents. Let them know why you want to become vegan (how healthy it is ect..). Perhaps you could convince them to try being vegans with you for the summer?

2) Stand up for yourself Smile No one has the right to call you anything you don't want them to. Have you tried confronting this boy? You know what they always say about boys picking on girls they actually like! Perhaps this is his way of showing his feelings for you! It sounds like it is becoming a big problem though. If you feel you can't confront him yourself go find a teacher you can trust or an older student! Do not feel like you have to be by yourself in this!

3) we are all born with different body shapes. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this! Try looking in different fashion magazines for outfit ideas that help make your legs look longer!

I hope I was able to help. Keep your head up and keep smiling. A person who smiles is a beautiful person! Good Luck! xoxo Kerra
Kerra S.

by MidnightMockingbird on 5/23/2012 11:36:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
These two girls who live on my street bully me all the time.All they do is torment me and try to make my life miserable.At one point I would come home crying everyday.These girls once destroyed a fort that me and a couple of my friends made.They've sweared at me and just made me feel like I'm worthless.It's gotten much worse over the years and I just think that I want to leave or just have something happen to me.I think I may have been suffering from depressoin at one time.This isn't the first time I've been bullied like the sixth and I'm only 11 1/2. I've told my mom about all of this but nothing ever happens about it.Please help me!I just don't know what to do anymore!

Hey girl, I'm so sorry to hear that! That's terrible! I think next time you should tell a parent and point these girls out so your parents know and can talk to their parents or can witness them being mean and call them out on it. Make sure they do something! Don't let them get to you, because you know YOU are better than them! If you are feeling depressed I think you should talk to your school's counselor to discuss your feelings, it will help a lot!

lauren r.

by Rilu on 5/23/2012 7:20:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm gonna be a freshman next year, and I'm kind of scared. I feel like I'm gonna seem like a loser. I'm really weird, really smart, and kinda have a lot of weird friends. I guess I'm kinda pretty, but I also haven't had my first kiss. I want to change my image completely, but I'm afraid I'm stuck being a weirdo who has never had a boyfriend. What do I do??

Hey girl, don't be worried! It's a great experience. It takes a little getting used to, but over all you will love it. Let me tell you straight off, the weirdest people get the furthest in life because they are original, creative people. Don't change who you are just to fit in, its the worst thing you can do. Do the things you want to do, follow your own passions. You will meet people with the same likes and have a great time hanging out with them. I'm a weirdo too, and I didn't have my first real boyfriend until college. It's nothing to be ashamed of. You have your whole life ahead of you. Take chances, have fun and meet new people. You'll find someone just like you! Trust me.

lauren r.

by heyygurly321 on 5/23/2012 6:16:21 PM

MOD!!! Thanks a bunch Smile

Hey girl, I think the best thing for your to do is wait it out. Some people just go through phases where they "act out" which is definitely possible. But if you keep getting a feeling that it's possible maybe talk to her about it. Tell her the way she acts out like that makes you feel uncomfortable but you love her just the same.
lauren r.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 5/23/2012 5:55:37 PM

I have a really- and I mean REALLY- painful headache. Paracetemol isn't doing a darn thing. How can I get rid of it? Thanks.

Hey girl!

Sounds like you're dealing with some pretty serious pain! No girl should have to deal with that. Sounds like you need a doctor's opinion. Ask a parent or trusted adult about making a doctor's appointment and getting rid of this awful pain once and for all!
Rachael A.