Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

12 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

13 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Help! I'm the annoying friend

It’s really bugging my besties, but I don’t know how to change…

How to kick the habit: Avoid caffeine, reduce sugar, reduce the because I'm so awesome talk and this should tone it all down.

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/23/2012 11:39:12 AM

I'm like that too. But, my friends like me being random and Energizer-bunnyish, but I don't. I'm trying to work on toning it down over the summer.

by PaintedDestiny on 5/22/2012 7:42:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok there is this guy I really like but here is the problem...1- I don't know how to talk to him. Well I do but I don't really know WHAT to talk about!!!
2- People say that opposites well we are total opposites.
is it possible that we could be bf and gf????
Please help!!!

Hey Girly!

Eek-we've all been there. The good news is that you can talk about almost anything. Talk about school, your friends, your favorite sports. Does he have any siblings? Who is his favorite singer? You can start a conversation with almost anything. Hmm..is it possible for you to be bf/gf? You'll know after you start talking more.

Marisa D.

by ceceandrocky20 on 5/21/2012 10:11:57 AM

sames! but for some odd reason it just gets me friends. charisma maybe, but be your self and know when to quit

p.s. the "a" button is broken so this took some copying and pasting

by LAUR700 on 5/21/2012 7:33:35 AM

I have only have 2 friends and one is younger than me and practically copies everything I do. I've told her to stop but she doesn't get it. Anything and everything I buy she has to buy, but she does not even have to blink an eye to get it, everything is handed to her. And then she acts like she worked so hard to get it but she doesn't! Then my other friend rarely wants to hang out with me she chooses to hang out with the other girls in school and not me. Then she brags about everything she does with them and then never invites me to hang out with them. She also makes fun of my clothes and asked why I don't buy my clothes in the mall, and that I should not buy my clothes in target and ect. The truth is I would just rather spend my money on something else, and not spend all of it. But she does not understand that. Anything I say to her she always has a better answer for what she has or what she did. What should I do not have any friends or just excuse the issues?

Hey Girl!

You should have a talk with both of your friends. Tell the younger one you don't like when she copies everything you do. Try going shopping with her and pointing out things you think she might like. It will help her develop her own sense of style. Remember, although it's annoying she is copying you, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Your other friend isn't being very nice. Tell her it hurts your feelings that she never invites you to hang out and when she makes fun of your clothes. She might not have realized her words had upset you.

Marisa D.

by Makeupandfashionlover123 on 5/21/2012 6:15:25 AM

Same My best freinds say that is mean when the guys laugh and my guy friends ignore me and dont look at me to pretend they dont know me when by BFF's laugh!!!!!!!!
sometimes they BOTH ignore me!
so annoying to them cuz im awesome!!

by smilygirl008 on 5/20/2012 8:27:41 PM

hey girlies!!! please join my club,The Agency!!!!
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

by ostar21 on 5/20/2012 5:24:20 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
first i would like to write that the girl's story up there is the story of my life! which brings me to the fact that people keep trying to change me. i hate it a lot. For instance am a messy person. My teachers complain and so does my mother. it's not really bugging anyone but me. what should i do. i can't help who i am, or can i?

Hey girl,

If teachers and parents are telling you to be less messy, they aren't changing your personality, or who you are. They're trying to help you break a bad habit so you will be more organized in later life! You can definitely be neater if you try, so set goals for yourself of parts of your room, locker etc. to clean.

Meghan D.

by akaprincess on 5/20/2012 12:30:40 PM

MOD~MOD~MOD!!
Ok so my boyfriend wants to makeout, and we've been dating for a while and i want to. I'm just not sure how you make out and i dont wanna ask him because thats awkward.

Hey girl,

It is different for everyone and can be scary the first time, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be fine. I'm sure your bf is as nervous as you are!

Meghan D.

by Celtics_Ball on 5/20/2012 9:59:19 AM

sounds like me, execpt my friends just ignore me, it sucks!!!

by colorqueen101 on 5/20/2012 9:52:19 AM