AN HOUR AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

4 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

5 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Besties before bros?

Have feelings for your BFF’s bro, but don’t wanna hurt her feeling? Here’s how to deal…

i am in a similar situation. My BFF's bro looks like captian america, so of course i think he is hot! I told my BFF that he looks like captian america and that he is cute. She told me not to date him. I know i shouldn't date him because i dont want to put my BFF's and my friendship in danger. One day i asked her for his number and she yelled at me telling me to no shut up or i will never talk to you again. HELP!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

It sounds like you have to decide what relationship is more important to you, the one with your BFF or the one with her brother. It sounds like it's not worth losing your friendship with her just to be with her brother -- it's not surprising she's upset! You can talk to her and try to explain why you feel that way, but it's up to her to decide how she feels about it. If you want to stay friends with her, it sounds like you should scope out a new cutie.

Meghan D.

by nighthawk147 on 6/22/2012 11:36:02 PM

This story reminds me of a song called "best friends brother" by Victoria justice

by SweetGal on 5/29/2012 9:50:48 PM

Omg! You like ur BFF's brother? That reminds me of a song called "best friends brother" by Victoria justice. Really good music video.

by SweetGal on 5/29/2012 9:48:25 PM

So i have been friends with this guy forever and we know each other inside out.I started liking him this year and i don't think he likes me back. He talks to me more often and his friends talk to me, but I think he thinks of me just as a little sister! HELP!

Hey Girl!

Show him you're interested! Try flirting. Or if you feel comfortable enough talk to him about it. But sometimes having a great friendship is better then getting into a complicated relationship-if it doesn't work out you may lose him as a friend.

SarahO.

by lucky25 on 5/29/2012 10:30:16 AM

MODMODMOD
Ok so today I told my crush I like him. Then everything got weirder. I think he likes me too, but I'm not sure. PLEASE HELP!

Hey girlie,

Try to act totally normal around him now! It'll definitely feel awkward if you avoid him, if you act nervous, or if you stop talking to him. But nothing has to change just because you spilled the beans! So stay relaxed and talk to him like a friend, like you would before you told him. He'll take the cue and calm down too - and over time, it won't feel so weird!
Lauren C.

by megagirrl on 5/27/2012 9:54:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I need HELP! Ok so I need to control myself. I like 5 guys! I mean, I dont want to be that girl that plays them and im certainly not, but I need to decide...I just cant! Its so hard! one guy I like is in my grade and we flirt alot. The rest are in 8th grade and our in my school. They've all talked to me before. One 8th grader that i like likes me back. Another one hugged me today but one of my best friends likes him so idk what to do! the other two ive talked to before kinda. So i just dont know what to do! HELPPP!

Hey babe,

You definitely don't like 5 guys.  Maybe you have small crushes on them, but I feel like there must be one that you care for a bit more than the others, you know?  Is there one that makes you happier?

I do think that you should stay away from the one your friend likes, stick to girl code!
Jordan S.

by KatieBieber on 5/21/2012 6:31:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD !!
I'm in the 5th grade and I'm going on a field trip on Mon. Smile my mom said I could stay home if I wanted to .. My class is only 12 including the teacher and me so everything we do is fun and awesome we are all very close we've been together for 6 years .… but there's a catch a new kid named Michael is a kiss up and he is a huge meanie .… and only to me !! I was once really mean to him in PE and he punched me and didn't get in trouble !Frown now I'm super nice but he is so mean he says **** you shut the *** up and he says it to EVERYBODY including our teacher ! IDK what to do ... Be mean . Be nice . Tell our teacher … it's just on our field trip we are getting 2 'rents to watch us so there is a realllly good chance we'll be in the same group ... So what should I do Frown
Sorry for making it soooo long :;(

Hey girlie,

First off, I would definitely go on the field trip! You only get so many fun class trips, so it would be silly to stay home just because of some guy in your class. I know the teasing and the mean comments can get frustrating, but you gotta do your best to tune him out. Buddy up with one or two of your besties in class and chat with them the whole time. If he bothers you, roll your eyes and go back to your convo with your BFFs. Being mean is NOT the best way to "win" against him - and neither is being super sweet. You've tried that and it didn't really work, so try completely ignoring him now. If that doesn't work, you have your teacher and two chaperones that CAN discipline him if he crosses the line. Don't think of yourself as a tattletale - you're standing up for yourself and removing the negativity from your life/school time. Nothin' wrong with that Smile
Lauren C.

by KatnissGirlonFire on 5/20/2012 12:05:22 AM

This is the club you can brag about your achievements. What are you proud of? Tell us now at Teen Bragging Queens

by kpianoplayer on 5/19/2012 4:51:07 PM

Hey KatnissGirlonFire, if you have Facebook request him on there and send him a message. If not you can always web chat or instant message him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I forgot one teensy detail ..…
We dont we each anymore Frown Lynae P. Lynae P.

by KatnissGirlonFire on 5/19/2012 4:17:46 PM

Hey KatnissGirlonFire, whenever you see him talk to him, ask him how he has been and for his phone number. You could invite him to shoot hoops sometime. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD Smile
I'm a tomboy BUT I'm boy crazy !!! I had softball practice today and this league of boys were playing and ! I guess I use sports as an excuse to like and be boy crazy :3 but I like this boy his name is Cesar and we were both playing basketball and in a park league but on different teams Frown the season is over now and I still like him but IDK what to do
Please help Lynae P.