28 MINUTES AGO Wondering what to wear to Thanksgiving dinner? We've got ya covered: http://t.co/55IkEr6Kax

AN HOUR AGO 4 tricks for getting awesome posture: http://t.co/QnEpRETbMV

2 HOURS AGO From Me to You by @ElizEulberg is the *perfect* winter romance story! Snag a copy of @this_is_teen's book here: http://t.co/QNRQKJ2LN2

COMMENTS

Besties before bros?

Have feelings for your BFF’s bro, but don’t wanna hurt her feeling? Here’s how to deal…

Hey hermionegirl12, just answered your question chica. Check and see if you got my response. Let me know if you didn't and I'll be happy to send it in again! Xoxo

There is a ten year old boy who has a crush on me! I hang out with him a lot, and honestly, if I was his age I would probably have a crush on him. But I am too old for him! Should I just let him have a crush on me like I have a crush on Niall Horan or should I just tell him that he is too young for me? He is not annoying me or anything, and I don't want to hurt him. What can I do? Lynae P.

by hermionegirl12 on 5/19/2012 1:34:22 PM

Hey hermionegirl, let him know that you like him too but you're just too old for him. Still be his friend but make it clear that nothing romantic can happen between you two. I'm sure he will be okay. Hope this helps! Xoxo

by hermionegirl12 on 5/19/2012 1:25:50 PM

it's kind of funny how you say that best friends are forever and boys come and go since my boyfriend was there when my friends weren't.....

by guitargirl7321 on 5/19/2012 12:20:33 PM

Oh man, this is so what I'm going through. My crush, my BFF's bro, asked me to go to the formal with him, but because my kinda BF asked me right before him and I said nicely no I figured it would be rude so I said nicely no. We hung out the same afternoon, but it became awkward when a girl asked if we were on a date (it was me, him, his sister, and his friend at a cafe) and when he called to ask me something he was so quiet. What should I do now?

Hey girl,

You could tell him that you said no because you didn't want to hurt the other guy's feelings, he will probably understand! And if he asked you to the formal, he probably likes you, so it sounds like a good time to let him know you feel the same way!

Meghan D.

by emmyie11 on 5/19/2012 12:11:10 PM

Well, most besties are fake these days- iv'e learned plenty of times. This guy seems really nice so just ask you bff what he's like then if you like it, Go for it!

by chick987 on 5/19/2012 6:59:27 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Only one position left. See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/19/2012 12:14:36 AM