8 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

11 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

12 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

So, who's Taylor Swift dating now?!

Let's hope he doesn't break her heart, because you know there will be a song about it!

I absolutely love watching this video would them , i wish zac and taylor were a couple they'd be so cute! <3

by michipie205 on 5/18/2012 9:35:28 PM

omg that was to cute

by mps427 on 5/18/2012 9:17:52 PM

I HAVE THOES PICKS THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT! Well, i think.....

by carly55350 on 5/18/2012 8:20:30 PM

Totally VNJ99 they should be a couple! Love their Ellen song<3 I'm so glad to hear Zac Efron sing again! i miss High School Musical and Hairspray!

by peetoes7 on 5/18/2012 8:14:39 PM

aww so cute! funny song.

by Glitterheart16 on 5/18/2012 8:01:31 PM

The video was super cute! I loved it so much!! I think that Tay and Mark should do a duet too!

by fallsb-ball on 5/18/2012 7:50:17 PM

aww cute!

by susper on 5/18/2012 5:22:40 PM

WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! they sounded great in this lil spoof.no zaf afron and taylor swift should date and do a duet together.

by VNJ99 on 5/18/2012 5:08:08 PM

I hate when...
a. Celebs date forever (ex. Justin+Selena)
b. Celebs date EVERYONE. Just take a break, Taylor!

by AlwaysDreamer on 5/18/2012 5:03:53 PM

I LOVE MARK FOSTER + I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT = mind blown. My jaw dropped when I read this!!! I love these two people! Especially Mark! If this is true I'll be looking to see if either one writes a break-up song. They both write VERY good songs! Loveee theemm!

by xoshanaxo on 5/18/2012 4:48:24 PM