7 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

9 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

10 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

So, who's Taylor Swift dating now?!

Let's hope he doesn't break her heart, because you know there will be a song about it!

I LOVE Zac and Taylors version of Pumped Up Kicks! Its just soo good! Smile

by glitz&glam on 5/18/2012 4:14:43 PM

I LOVE Zac and Taylors version of Pumped Up Kicks! Its just soo good! Smile

by glitz&glam on 5/18/2012 4:14:24 PM

Ahhh! I love Zac Efrons and Taylor Swifts Version of Pumped Up Kicks! Just soo good! Smile

by glitz&glam on 5/18/2012 4:12:33 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! really like to read and write so I want to start a blog. But what if no one reads it!? I know its stupid but do you honestly think people might read it?

Hey! even if no one comments you will have readers. When I was younger and had a blog I accidentally posted too much info about myself one day. I thought, "No one but a few friends reads this, it's  fine." I was surprised to see more comments than I'd ever gotten before from random people who were concerned for my safety, telling me to take the info down. If you post you will have readers Smile

Helen S.

by sprinklz28 on 5/18/2012 4:06:52 PM

by sprinklz28 on 5/18/2012 4:04:59 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! This scared me! I thought GL was gonna say Harry Styles!!!! HaHa! Crisis Averted!

hey! haha glad the crisis was averted Smile

Helen S.

by sprinklz28 on 5/18/2012 4:04:47 PM

Okay, I think she should date Zac Efron! I mean come on, if Ellen thinks it should happen, it should happen!

by Fly1213 on 5/18/2012 3:41:05 PM

WOOHOOO! Haha I thought this was gonna say that she was dating Harry Styles! WOOOOOHOOOOO! =D lol, anyway, for those who are reading this, please join my How to live & How to be girly page! There alot of fun! And leave a question on my advice queens page! Smile

by 89beautygirl on 5/18/2012 3:28:25 PM

I think Taylor and Mark would make an awesome couple! I would leave to hear them do a duet.

by supersingershannon on 5/18/2012 2:34:37 PM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Looking for the perfect BTS book? CLICK HERE to check out a touching new novel from Karole Cozzo.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.