4 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

7 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

8 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

So, who's Taylor Swift dating now?!

Let's hope he doesn't break her heart, because you know there will be a song about it!

I LOVE Zac and Taylors version of Pumped Up Kicks! Its just soo good! Smile

by glitz&glam on 5/18/2012 4:14:43 PM

I LOVE Zac and Taylors version of Pumped Up Kicks! Its just soo good! Smile

by glitz&glam on 5/18/2012 4:14:24 PM

Ahhh! I love Zac Efrons and Taylor Swifts Version of Pumped Up Kicks! Just soo good! Smile

by glitz&glam on 5/18/2012 4:12:33 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! really like to read and write so I want to start a blog. But what if no one reads it!? I know its stupid but do you honestly think people might read it?

Hey! even if no one comments you will have readers. When I was younger and had a blog I accidentally posted too much info about myself one day. I thought, "No one but a few friends reads this, it's  fine." I was surprised to see more comments than I'd ever gotten before from random people who were concerned for my safety, telling me to take the info down. If you post you will have readers Smile

Helen S.

by sprinklz28 on 5/18/2012 4:06:52 PM

by sprinklz28 on 5/18/2012 4:04:59 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! This scared me! I thought GL was gonna say Harry Styles!!!! HaHa! Crisis Averted!

hey! haha glad the crisis was averted Smile

Helen S.

by sprinklz28 on 5/18/2012 4:04:47 PM

Okay, I think she should date Zac Efron! I mean come on, if Ellen thinks it should happen, it should happen!

by Fly1213 on 5/18/2012 3:41:05 PM

WOOHOOO! Haha I thought this was gonna say that she was dating Harry Styles! WOOOOOHOOOOO! =D lol, anyway, for those who are reading this, please join my How to live & How to be girly page! There alot of fun! And leave a question on my advice queens page! Smile

by 89beautygirl on 5/18/2012 3:28:25 PM

I think Taylor and Mark would make an awesome couple! I would leave to hear them do a duet.

by supersingershannon on 5/18/2012 2:34:37 PM