3 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

6 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

7 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Style 911: 3 Bathing suit shapes that hide stretch marks

Plus, we’re ditching tips on how to get rid of stretch marks, once and for all!

Mod mod mod'
I have ten more pounds to lose and i really want to wear a bikini. Im 12 and i have deep curves, b cups and im 5'3. so im a little mote matured than my skinny stick figured friends. I dont want anything too exposing, but i dont want to look like a little girl. what should i wear?

Hey girlie,

Love that you're embracing your bod and trying to choose the bikini that works best for you! Since you're curvy, check out the first bikini in this article for your ideal bikini shape. Something with a supportive halter and hip detail will be perf for you!!

Lauren C.

by yzzy518 on 8/2/2012 11:32:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I have been working out more often lately. I eat healthy foods and I'm really skinny too. The problem is I have stretch marks on the insides of my thighs!! Why is this?
Thanks a ton!!!

Hey girlie,

Check out this article on stretch marks for all the deets!

Lauren C.

by tjl on 6/14/2012 10:23:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am really insecure about my body escpically in the summer, im not thin but I'm not fat. I have tried working out but it never helps. I hate going to the beach or even swimming with people that aren't close girl friends. I really wish I could go to the beach and swim with guy friends knowing that they don't think of me being fat. Whenever I go to the beach all I see is skinny girls in bikinis, and I am not looking for a guy but it makes me feel bad when guys see really pretty girls and then look at me because I know they don't think of me the same way. I always wear swim suits that cover my stomach and my legs but I still feel insecure, do you have any tips to think better of myself?

Hey babe,

There must be a reason your workouts weren't giving you the results you wanted.  You have to give your body time to show the change.  However, for that to happen, you must be eating well too.

As far as feeling better about yourself, it's all about what you want to do for yourself.  If you want to lost weight for boys and not for yourself and to be healthier, the weight will cling to you like no other.

You need to adjust your reasons.

The best way to do that, I think, is to make over your mind first.  Find all of those qualities that you love in yourself and point one out everyday when you look at yourself in the morning.  Acknowledge everything good that you already have and it will be so much easier to make it even better.

After all, is it easier to finish a sculpture when you think that it's still a pile of clay?  Or is it easier when you think it's an amazing creation that only needs a few edits here and there?
Jordan S.

by Makeupandfashionlover123 on 5/21/2012 8:22:56 PM

MODMODMOD
im not allowed to wear short shorts; how do i convince my parents to let me wear a bikini? im 13.

Hey Girl!

Don't approach them by saying "but all my friends wear them!!". They'll think you only want to wear one to follow the crowd. Explain to them why you think you're mature enough to sport a two piece. Assure them you won't be in anything that shows too much skin. Why not go shopping together? You can get something both you and your 'rents are comfortable with.

Marisa D.

by WhoAmI? on 5/21/2012 1:54:23 PM

hey girlies!!! please join my club,The Agency!!!!
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

by ostar21 on 5/20/2012 5:23:47 PM

So i didn't have stretch marks, but now Ive started running and working out a lot since i joined my school's track team and i have them on the inside of my thighs. Is it possible that me losing weight could be the cause? my mom says its just from me growing but i dont think so.

by beating4yOu on 5/20/2012 5:00:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
whenever I click enter on the quizzes it just loads but then doesn't do anything

Hey girl,

We're sorry for the technical difficulty going on with some of our quizzes, it should be fixed soon!

Meghan D.

by jster on 5/20/2012 12:49:50 PM

ATENTION!! Smile

alot of girls i have the question: what exactly are strech marks? well, it is juts when the skin streches. if your pregnant, the skin streches to cover the bigger belly. most girls who have boobs have them there too. the skin streches over to cover it all. if your overweight,,u probably have them on ur belly too. THX 4 READIN!

by red716 on 5/20/2012 12:44:51 PM

do stretch marks mean you have or are expecting a baby?

Hey girl,

You can get stretch marks from pregnancy, but you can also just get them from gaining weight.

Meghan D.

by mlennon on 5/20/2012 12:24:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Um don't mean to bother you with this but when you said *white* scar-like scratches on your skin it kinda offended my friend and she's Hispanic and well the scar-like scratches on her skin aren't white. We both lOVE reading GL but could you please be more careful on how you word things?

by akaprincess on 5/20/2012 12:22:08 PM