4 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine: http://t.co/P3yvII6nCn pic.twitter.com/V6ISX6wkEM

5 HOURS AGO The only workout you need this summer: http://t.co/VmVICwjUfc pic.twitter.com/TmQrLcmwB2

6 HOURS AGO This story brings a whole new meaning to lifesaver: http://t.co/j4fDRmuQ66 pic.twitter.com/E8ZchgAuao

COMMENTS

Style 911: 3 Bathing suit shapes that hide stretch marks

Plus, we’re ditching tips on how to get rid of stretch marks, once and for all!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Laughing

by fungirl123 on 5/20/2012 11:56:23 AM

i really like these!

by j4zm09 on 5/20/2012 11:54:12 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD how do you get rid of puberty marks? they're like stretch marks but they're pink, girls get them when they grow too fast. I have them on my hips and upper thighs, the cocoa butter isn't working.

Hey girl,

If the lotion's not helping you out, you might want to visit a doctor or dermatologist to get a professional recommendation on how to fix them!

Meghan D.

by arg5890 on 5/20/2012 11:15:01 AM

I am in track along with training for cross country so I run around 24 miles a week,along with other activities when I hang out with friends, and I try my best to eat right, BUT I STILL HAVE VERTICLE STRETCH MARKS ON MY THIGHS. They are very light but it still makes me really upset, I don't understand what im doing wrong!

by blme on 5/20/2012 11:01:49 AM

These are cute!

by curlygirl16 on 5/20/2012 10:38:56 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/20/2012 3:48:56 AM

i never wear one pieces but that striped one is so cute!

by girlygirl22werock on 5/20/2012 1:43:19 AM

Mod Mod
I have a weird tooth that needs to be pulled, but the dentist said if I could lose it in a month, we would cancel. I'm really afraid to get it pulled, but I can't get my tooth lose, it won't budge!! Any advice?

Hey girl,

If it's not coming loose on its own, it's probably best if you leave it to the dentist. Don't worry, they'll give you medicine so it won't hurt!

Meghan D.

by americanpiekitty on 5/20/2012 1:17:29 AM

Lol I have the first swim suit(old navy one)!!!! Except mine is the aqua one!!!

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 5/20/2012 12:06:24 AM