9 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

10 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

12 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Style 911: 3 Bathing suit shapes that hide stretch marks

Plus, we’re ditching tips on how to get rid of stretch marks, once and for all!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Laughing

by fungirl123 on 5/20/2012 11:56:23 AM

i really like these!

by j4zm09 on 5/20/2012 11:54:12 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD how do you get rid of puberty marks? they're like stretch marks but they're pink, girls get them when they grow too fast. I have them on my hips and upper thighs, the cocoa butter isn't working.

Hey girl,

If the lotion's not helping you out, you might want to visit a doctor or dermatologist to get a professional recommendation on how to fix them!

Meghan D.

by arg5890 on 5/20/2012 11:15:01 AM

I am in track along with training for cross country so I run around 24 miles a week,along with other activities when I hang out with friends, and I try my best to eat right, BUT I STILL HAVE VERTICLE STRETCH MARKS ON MY THIGHS. They are very light but it still makes me really upset, I don't understand what im doing wrong!

by blme on 5/20/2012 11:01:49 AM

These are cute!

by curlygirl16 on 5/20/2012 10:38:56 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/20/2012 3:48:56 AM

i never wear one pieces but that striped one is so cute!

by girlygirl22werock on 5/20/2012 1:43:19 AM

Mod Mod
I have a weird tooth that needs to be pulled, but the dentist said if I could lose it in a month, we would cancel. I'm really afraid to get it pulled, but I can't get my tooth lose, it won't budge!! Any advice?

Hey girl,

If it's not coming loose on its own, it's probably best if you leave it to the dentist. Don't worry, they'll give you medicine so it won't hurt!

Meghan D.

by americanpiekitty on 5/20/2012 1:17:29 AM

Lol I have the first swim suit(old navy one)!!!! Except mine is the aqua one!!!

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 5/20/2012 12:06:24 AM

Doll up a plain-Jane jacket or blasé blazer with a new brooch! Look for one that’s all you for an instant style enhancer.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.