3 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

4 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

5 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

Teens in tanning beds: Yay or nay?

New York is currently considering a law that would ban minors from using tanning beds. Are you in favor?

NAY!!! All of you girls can say you don't care about getting skin cancer now until you actually...idk...HAVE IT!!! You can even get burns from it. Oh and @trident7 Since you were 8?...sounds like somebody's gonna have skin cancer. I'm not trying to be mean but your mom needs to read this article maybe it will put sense in her head that TANNING IS RETARTED!!

by Princess Keziyah on 5/19/2012 11:53:26 PM

OMG!! TANNING MOM IS LIKE MY HERO!!! XD
LOL, I LOVE TANNING! BEING PASTY IN THE SUMMER IS SUCH A DRAG, ESPECIALLY WITH THE GUYS! NO GUY WANTS A PALE GIRL... THATS WHY I USE TANNING BEDS, AND HAVE BEEN SINCE I WAS 8! BEFORE THAT, MY MOM SPRAY TANNED ME, CUZ IM A PAGEANT GIRL!

by trident7 on 5/19/2012 11:21:01 PM

Moderator!
Don't you think it's very clueless and stupid to use tanning beds? All you have to do is get a natural tan (the sun's UV rays is less harmful than the ones in the tanning beds!), or get that spray tan! I've done a lot of research among this topic and I believe this is a complete outrage!

Hey girlie,

Personally I don't use tanning beds either - spending some time outside is healthy for your bod (Vitamin D, babe!) and you can always get a tan from a self-tanning lotion. But it's a personal choice and unfortunately some people make the less-healthy choice on this one... Frown
Lauren C.

by Kikikim8 on 5/19/2012 10:54:32 PM

Um a couple people said yes?? are u crazy??? tanning is harmful to those of you who say other wise did ya read the article it causes melanoma and i know someone who has skin cancer from tanning! i wouldn't tan even after i am 18!!!!

by Payton K on 5/19/2012 10:54:10 PM

You don't need to go to a tanning bed to get tan. All it takes for me to tan is to go outside and do something.

by jackieluvz on 5/19/2012 10:45:16 PM

How about no tanning beds for anyone? Pale skin is not necessarily a bad thing, and tanning beds are dangerous! I understand that they have the same effects as the sun, but when you can tan for twenty minutes and look like you spent hours outside, that doesn't seem right at all!

by Fly1213 on 5/19/2012 10:31:34 PM

NAY!!! My neighbor burned herself really bad in one and she still has a scar... also it gives you skin cancer =( DON'T DO IT!!!

by music191 on 5/19/2012 10:09:30 PM

NAY why would you go INSIDE for a tan when there is a SUN right outside the door besides tanning in a tanning bed is fake the sun tan is REAL

by pranksterqueen on 5/19/2012 9:44:12 PM

Nay! My cousin goes tanning every other day and I'm worried about her. I keep on telling her she'll get cancer, but she rolls her eyes and tells me she won't. If she doesn't stop, she's gonna find out how tanning is harmful the hard way.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 5/19/2012 8:32:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! Thank you SOO much for posting so many things about how to get a flat tummy, i reached that goal in only 2 WEEKS! and its become my normal routine too do thos exerzizes! Plus i,ve bought books about hair face and nails and how to eat healthy by american girl and because of you i,m super confident about how i look and feel and i,m just feeling so blessed right now that you did that for me..thank you!

Awh, babe, I'm so happy to hear that!

Jordan S.