11 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

14 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

15 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Teens in tanning beds: Yay or nay?

New York is currently considering a law that would ban minors from using tanning beds. Are you in favor?

come join my club the wanted fans. if you love the band the wanted then this is the club for you

by jennanatasha on 5/19/2012 8:00:14 PM

MOD
in the summer, my mum makes me wear lotion spf bloody 50 or more(come on, what bloke has to wear THAT much?) so i hardly tan! Is there anything i can do to get brown-not red or white-skin over the summer? Naturally?

Hey babe,

She's right to have you wear 50.  Truth is, you're not even safe with 30 spf anymore considering how strong the sun's rays have become.  You actually still get rays through the 50, just stay out in the sun and you'll slowly get a safer brown.
Jordan S.

by Danerka on 5/19/2012 7:38:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I have a water park day at my school on June 6th. I want to wear a bikini top with board shorts. Is that okay for a 12 year old? I only have that or a bikini bottom. I don't feel comfortable wearing a bikini bottom. It feels too much like underwear to me and there's going to be the whole middle school boys there.I don't want to spend money buying a new suit because money is tight right now. Is that okay or inappropriate? I can convince my mom to buy me a new one but I don't want to. If I have to I will.

Hey babe,

If you feel more comfortable in board shorts, I say go for it!  Just make sure the top is anti-falling-down.
Jordan S.

by Torrie55 on 5/19/2012 6:57:11 PM

My opinion is a firm, whole-hearted NAY. Teens' skin is still so fragile, so if they start tanning now, they are even more at risk for skin cancer when they're older. Tanning doesn't even look that pretty. There are other, healthier ways of making yourself beautiful

by GodGirl828 on 5/19/2012 6:31:20 PM

Tanning is gross. I don't know why people want to be tan. I'd rather be pale than have skin cancer. Just sayin.

by 2ndstar on 5/19/2012 6:19:45 PM

I think you should be 18 to use a tanning bed. But nobody should because it's bad for you. Pale is beautiful! Smile

by unicornninja on 5/19/2012 5:57:01 PM

I think this possible tanning bed ban is a long time in coming; while we're at it, why don't we just get rid of tanning beds altogether, they are sooo bad for you. I do not use tanning beds to get my summer glow on.

by otter77 on 5/19/2012 5:47:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I really need your help. So i had this friend,(she was my BFF) and we sort of got in a fight,and now were not friends anymore. It's been 3 months,and ii really miss her,and I want to be friends again. What do I do????

Hey babe,

Accept the fact that you were both equally at fault and go say sorry.  Then talk it out and let her know how much you miss her.
Jordan S.

by FrenchRose on 5/19/2012 5:25:56 PM

First off, my mom wouldn't dream of taking me to a tanning salon: let alone let me use a tanning bed! That IS why God made beaches! And yeah some people could say "I don't live by a beach" so on nice sunny days lather up on sun screen and go and lay on your deck(: I got an amazing tan today

by BoysCheerleadingLife13 on 5/19/2012 5:18:14 PM

This is the club you can brag about your achievements. What are you proud of?

by kpianoplayer on 5/19/2012 4:57:08 PM