AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 cuties will clean up with @cleanandclear's Night Relaxing Face Wash & Wipes: http://t.co/jBC5LjkdDb

2 HOURS AGO 10 must-do makeup rules you've never heard of: http://t.co/5WVBDTgQD6

14 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

COMMENTS

Teens in tanning beds: Yay or nay?

New York is currently considering a law that would ban minors from using tanning beds. Are you in favor?

Hey livelaughdancejr, sounds like he likes you but is just confused. I think he wants to take things further but still wants to maintain that friendship. Just take your time getting to know him and see where it goes. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD!MOD!MOD! There is a boy in my class I really like. We can call him John. John and me have been flirting for a while. I like him and my best friend thought he liked me. She asked him, and John said he does like me. Then, he asked me out, and I said yes. A couple of hours later, he broke up with me because we were already friends and wants to keep it that way. We still text and talk, and I still like him. I am not sure what to do! Please help! Lynae P.

by livelaughdancejr on 5/19/2012 4:31:51 PM

no way! tanning beds are sooo dangerous! if youre really obsessed with being tan then get tanning lotion or go to the beach or something. why do you have to jump right to tanning beds? do it the safe way!

by fearless;) on 5/19/2012 2:51:52 PM

No! you can get skin cancer Frown

by coldplay12 on 5/19/2012 2:46:50 PM

y can't our sosiety just not care if we're tan or pale or what ever else but over the whole world they have these kinda problems

by coly33 on 5/19/2012 2:35:04 PM

Nay...You can get a tan naturally by just going out under the sun (with sunscreen of course). Its actually the UV rays from the sky that tan you and the sun is what burns you, so you can still tan w/ sunscreen. Paying like, 40-50$ just to get a tan that doesn't just tan you but can also kill you is just stupid. >.<

by inspire304 on 5/19/2012 2:13:33 PM

No!!!!!!!!!!! Thats really nasty and stupid! And also harmful!

by rowanaurelia on 5/19/2012 2:07:18 PM

Who would say "yay?" Seriously!

by AlwaysDreamer on 5/19/2012 1:44:21 PM

I think people should just get tan naturally instead of using that stuff. BE you with your regular tone.

by radiogirl on 5/19/2012 1:37:09 PM

Hey, cool its the newest thing!! You can pay to kill yourself (sarcastic)!!!!!!

They have thought of everything now!

Obviously NAY, skin cancer is a huge cause of death, who would want to promote that???

@Sami_McDoodle
IT IS HARMFUL!!!!
IT KILLS PEOPLE!!!

by colorqueen101 on 5/19/2012 1:23:18 PM

ban the tanning beds. if you REALLY want 2 b tan; get a spray tan or use bronzer

by soccerlover99 on 5/19/2012 1:22:15 PM