7 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

10 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

11 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Teens in tanning beds: Yay or nay?

New York is currently considering a law that would ban minors from using tanning beds. Are you in favor?

Nay. I think tanning beds are pretty lame. Why would you pay to harm yourself. When you tan, you are basically killing your skin cells. It does not even look good anyway. Tanning makes you look all orange and such. Why in the world would you risk your health for something as idiotic as this. What parent in their right mind would allow a minor to tan. If you want to be tan just spend more time in the sun. It is safer than all this junk. That is just my opinion. Everyone has a different opinion, I don't judge...

by angrybirds99 on 5/19/2012 12:28:01 PM

ughh, i don't care about the public's health anymore. if these people are so idiotic to tan then they deserve the cancer it'll give them.

by guitargirl7321 on 5/19/2012 12:19:09 PM

I would never tan but I think it's absolutely ridiculous that the government would pass a law about it. It's parents job to decide whether or not their teenagers(not kids, teenagers) should get to tan.

by rcy9 on 5/19/2012 12:01:57 PM

um, NAY! You yourselves made a big deal on how tanning beds were dangerous and that a fake tan is safer! Why are you putting this up? There is no need for a 'yay' comment! Tanning beds are dangerous and you're 75% more likely to get skin cancer or melanoma by using them!

by HelenaPS on 5/19/2012 11:55:59 AM

NAY. why do you even have to ask that? Tanning in tanning beds is tacky, promotes skin cancer, and either way, what guy would want to date a leather jacket, which is exactly what you'll become if you tan too much.

by fudgemonkey on 5/19/2012 11:44:15 AM

Neutral; my brother has psoriasis (skin condition) and tanning helps. But it can be harmful if done too long.

by Copperfrost on 5/19/2012 11:44:06 AM

Oh my gosh, why can't people just be happy with their normal skin color? And why would you want to pay for something that could kill you??

by monkeygal22 on 5/19/2012 11:06:32 AM

nay it actually is harmful and girls should be happy just the way they are. Meghan D.

by 12allie on 5/19/2012 10:37:51 AM

NAY it is just as bad as tanning which can lead to skin cancer

by unstopable on 5/19/2012 10:36:45 AM

NAY NAY NAY

It is HORRIBLE for your skin and can cause really bad side effects. Plus, if it messes up you are orange or half red

by mmo'g on 5/19/2012 10:33:42 AM