AN HOUR AGO Hey #swifties, have you heard this crazy @taylorswift13 news?!?! http://t.co/PVQW7hnVLG pic.twitter.com/E54EXn1KIy

AN HOUR AGO These five summer camps are seriously a dream come true: http://t.co/940HW2Ho40 pic.twitter.com/geMkiuoMJA

2 HOURS AGO Congrats to the #SummerFunGiveaway Week 3 winners!: http://t.co/aTKs2590x4 pic.twitter.com/Pp8MbBDHNx

COMMENTS

Teens in tanning beds: Yay or nay?

New York is currently considering a law that would ban minors from using tanning beds. Are you in favor?

Nay all the way!

by pinklol56 on 5/19/2012 10:18:17 AM

NAY! i agree with epicforevs, tanning beds should be illegal. probably around half (maybe a little less) of the girls and even a few guys at my school go tanning, and some come back with burns because they stayed in too long. this one girl has her own tanning bed (weird) and she burnt the tip her nose. she freaked out and was like "don't look at me, it's horrible!" i already don't like her, but that whole situation is full of hippocracy and vanity, two qualities that become ever more prominent in our society.not that tanning beds are directly responsible for that, but it all adds up, you know?

by the_last_ninja on 5/19/2012 10:08:41 AM

No, I don't use tanning beds. I think they should pass the law!

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 5/19/2012 10:01:03 AM

NAY! because of tanning beds, tons of teens will get skin cancer. To remove the skin cancer, you have to have parts of your skin and flesh removed! I know this because my cousin uses a tanning bed and now she has skin cancer. Just use safer, spray on stuff. I think that tanning beds should just be plain old illegal.

by epicforevs on 5/19/2012 9:58:13 AM

Nay. It's really harmful and people get skin cancer from tanning.

by musicismylife198 on 5/19/2012 9:56:28 AM

Nay. It's terribly harmful. I don't understand why people in their right minds would purposely put themselves in harms way. I blame society. Because they want all girls to conform in to a certain look so that non of us are different. I also blame media. I mean, look what children are watching nowadays! Next Top Model, Jersey Shore, What Not To Wear. A million other things to top it off. Is this what we should be watching? This is what we have to idolize, here! I hope America is pleased with our generation. Because I, certainly, am not. This New Jersey mother has made me lost all hope in humanity and my dignity to live in the same state as that filth.

by angelicjade on 5/19/2012 9:55:51 AM

Nay! I think an under-18 crowd ban is a good idea. If teens really want to tan, they can use the spray-on stuff.

by MadiBird on 5/19/2012 9:47:09 AM

Nay. I don't think tanning is right, ESPECIALLY for minors. I can get harmful.

by footballstar on 5/19/2012 9:46:43 AM

It gives you cancer! If that isn't harmful, I don't know what is! Meghan D.

by New_York_City on 5/19/2012 9:44:53 AM

WHAT! It is so totally dangerous they shouldn't even be considering it. Since when is making girls the same "golden brown" shade as a hot dog beautiful? Plus, if millions of adults start dying of skin cancer who are they going to blame?

by puffinlover99 on 5/19/2012 9:41:25 AM