6 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

9 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

10 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

5 sunnies we're smitten with

These cool shades won't leave ya standing in the shadows.

I really like the third ones!! Plus I saw them at Icing/Claire's!!

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/14/2012 12:24:18 PM

I got these SUPER CUTE black striped glasses and I wear them ALL the time now lol!!!

by StarkidCrushie on 6/7/2012 12:22:32 AM

wow!! Im really loving those Vans sunglasses! Ive never seen them before!! They are a must have!!

by LexiLala:) on 5/31/2012 11:21:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD!***************
Okay so i cut on my hips (Yes i suffer from SI) and im going to a pool party next week and i need to find a way to hide them? all my swim suits expose them. Help!
-Molly

Hey babe,

It sounds like you're having a tough time. It's really important that you stop cutting. Please check out these GL links, I think you'll find them helpful: Sometimes I Want to Hurt Myself and Have A Serious Problem to Deal With? (check out the section on injuring yourself). You can try a skirted bottom for swimming, and that may hide the marks. You can also try a tankini or one-piece. However, the most important thing is that you seek help. xoxo
Kelly G.

by musicspeaks2me14 on 5/30/2012 11:15:03 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am going on a 5 week vacay to south florida this summer. I need help packing!!! I want to stay casual and have a sense of fashion which is boho/tropical. HELP!!!

Hey girlie,

First off, don't forget the basics: undies, toothbrush, sunblock. Then, start with bedtime: shorts and tee shirts are the best sleep clothes for the beach. A sweatshirt for cool nights is a must. Pick your two or three fave bathing suits and throw those in. Then, for clothes: sundresses, cotton maxi dresses, denim shorts with flowy shirts, crop tops, flip flops, and skirts with tank tops are the best for vacation! They feel very loose and airy but also special and perf for the season. (And for fun: books, an mp3 player, magazines.) Have fun girl!
Lauren C.

by VIVACIOUS on 5/27/2012 12:21:33 PM

i like all of them except the high flying style

by smileygirl555 on 5/25/2012 10:38:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a stupid question,but how do you pack? I'm going on a 2 week long vacation to Austin (city),and then I'm going to my grandparent's house which is right next to the beach. I'm kinda confused because we're going to be walking around a lot in Austin,shopping you know,kinda like a city thing. But when we get to the beach,I'm going to be chilling,going to the beach,a lot of family the whole beach thing. Any ideas? Thanks Smile

Hey Girl!

Woah-that sounds like an awesome trip. You'll need plenty of clothes! If you want to fit them all in one suitcase, try the rolling method. Roll all your clothes very tightly so they are in a long cylinder shape. Your suitcase will feel like it grew plenty of sizes! As for actual clothes, you'll want to bring beach wear and walking around cloths. This means shorts, t-shirts, a few cute dresses, sneakers, flip flops, cover ups. Look up the weather before you pack so you'll know if you need a raincoat or a sweater. Have fun!

Marisa D.

by iluvmusic♥ on 5/22/2012 1:47:09 PM

How can I make guys fancy me? I'm shy most of the time, I want to find a guy outside school. I don't want to mix school and boys so yeah. But I'm not brave enough to talk to the guys in my basketball club. What should I do? How can I get the courage ? And how domi make myslf mor attractive and make them notice me and want to talk to me?

Hey Chica!

You can definitely meet some guys at your basketball club. How to get the courage? You gotta be brave. Go up and introduce yourself. Ask them what teams they like, who their favorite players are, and what position they play. They'll be way excited a new girl has introduced themselves. If you want to look cute at your practices, get a stylish pair of neon track shorts and a bright jersey. If you make an effort to talk to them, they'll definitely notice you. They'll back an effort to talk to you, too!

Marisa D.

by N1icole98 on 5/22/2012 1:22:34 PM

Moderator!
My mother renewed my 2-year subscription in January ... and I still haven't gotten any magazines since i think December-January. Why? It said success when she paid.

Hey babe,

It sounds like there may have been an error in the system.  Give us a call and the subscriptions office should be able to sort it out.
Jordan S.

by Kikikim8 on 5/21/2012 8:21:54 PM

All of them are cute except for the first ones. I'm not really feeling those... <3 audi.

by briana13 on 5/21/2012 7:14:35 PM